Saturday's Provider of the Day

Is Saturday's provider of the day giving anyone else the willies other than me? Thank god I figured out you can close that picture out. I'll stay in Austin, if you promise to keep that shit in Dallas
thats your second very rude comment today timothyorr.You trying to get banned or what?
this is a friendly site that doesn't care too much for people who make uncalled rude comments about the other users here.
It's clear, Timmy, that you choose to ignore the manners your mama taught you. You don't deserve to play in Dallas. We have all different types of ladies here, all beautiful and talented. Maybe when you mature a little you'll come to understand that every woman is a jewel in her own way.

Thank you, looiecypher, we appreciate your post.
  • Sami
  • 01-23-2010, 04:43 PM
Thats so not nice
Timothy,
You are indeed welcome to STAY IN AUSTIN (and in the Austin forum).
I'm sure they're so proud to have you there.
Where did this guy come from?

I found both your comments out of bounds today and not in the spirit of this board, "Tiny Tim".
  • fawn
  • 01-23-2010, 05:29 PM
every woman is a jewel in her own way. Originally Posted by Dharma

Thank you, Dharma....

and maybe we should send TimothyOrr to the
Not going to last long at this rate. I think he is on a suicide mission today.

I am sensing some boys in Austin only think UT coeds that provide are the only type in the world.
I lived in Austin for 9 months and I played with a sexy Cougar or two!!

Can the admins just delete this thread please, this has no value at all
Dharma:

Very well spoken. No manners. Send him home for a HJ.
I do agree about the value of the thread, but will leave it here in case others may benefit from the opportunity to see what type of person TimothyOrr might be. Ofcourse with a bit of luck we will not need to worry about him. But do not count on that.

Nuff said