Eccie

As I understand it eccie is supposed to be an information Exchange for both clients and providers. Clients get to review the providers and make it known public on this board. But what I find is that the clients that write reviews want to seem to outdo each other. Ie if one gets a bbbj the next guy gets a bbbj plus cim ect this makes the providers seem like that they will do more for each client which isn't the point. All I seem to see on most of the providers is yes yes yes. Which is not the case. And the same with the providers being able to give information about each client. Each and every client isn't going to want to be seen and the providers have the way to be able to reach out to each other. I agree with all this and that's the way it should be but when a provider does too many no show no calls and or rips a client off. This also should be shown on their showcase. There should be some sort of Ethics being a provider and also there should be some ethics being a client this is just the way the world should be but I guess it's not it seems to me that the showcases with all these reviews never has a negative or a no on the provider's showcases, or at least there is very few of them from what I have read. I have written a few good reviews I have also done two bad ones both of the bad reviews or no reviews that I have done the monitor has seemed to side with the providers in both cases even though activities That Pet Place I just had a bad experience with a couple of providers same way with clients I am sure that some providers have had bad experiences with client. I just wanted to express my opinion in an open Forum to see what other clients and providers feel about it.
This isn't a bad idea, I think it would be GREAT if the Providers could exchange reviews on clients, we get reviews, and like on P411 where the provider can "Okay or No Go" a client, we should be able to do that here. And it SHOULD be on the profile for BOTH clients AND providers. I'd love to be able to look at a clients profile and see something that says 18 Approvals, 3 No Go's, it would make screening easier.
I don't know alot..but I did get fucked in a holiday inn...so that being said..here you go..side note..its quite concerning you have doubts that girls having all yes reviews is so hard to believe?

first, take the board for what it is..nothing more..a place for girls to advertise free and clients..aka customers to review their experiences. Are there flaws? sure.. for instance you are allowed to come on here basically brand new and give a girl a NO possibly ruining her image. We don't know if you are real, if the date took place, if you are an angry boyfriend or mad because she wouldn't do you free, or bareback or something else..yet you have a voice no questions ask..and that girl by taking the date with you subjects herself to that. pretty awesome right?

This board is about an exchange of info, eccie isn't the hobby police, ethics in this world while great simply don't always exist nor is there a way to make them exist. This board is NOT a screening service like p411, its not an advertising forum like BP..its a review forum. With that exchange of info comes "board cred", its earned, its often respected and sometimes hated by those that can't get it. Board cred is obtained by both men and women but more so by men for obvious reasons..Board cred makes them legit, trusted venues of info that will steer other mongers to the promise land of poon. If your reviews were met with skepticism its most likely due to not having "cred"..now guys in the past sometimes have a hard time to adjusting to what can be very much a locker room environment..you may be a stand up well versed, well traveled monger..but your join date tells guys differently and thus they will not allow girls they have seen have their images harmed with info that might not be as credible. Does it men you lied? no..does it mean the girl or your recommendation of NO isn't valid..not really..what it means is guys want to make sure they voice their experience was different than yours which remember..is what you signed up for and sought..reliable info..

This board is only as good as the info on it..with the recent bp bullshit(i don't advertise there so i have no fucking clue)..you will see more importance put on this site and others. Why else do girls ads on BP state "eccie reviewed" ..simple..because no matter how much they will claim otherwise..the board carries weight..BP you can place ads, p411 you can basically just screen(yes you can search for dates but its used mainly to screen)..eccie you can REVIEW..you can BRAG..and yes girls can even advertise as part of agreeing to be reviewed..So by all means give honest opinions of your experiences, realize when you do what market you are in..small markets i.e arkansas is not always met with kind words or ladies anxious to see you if you fail to play the "game" properly..bigger markets "no's" arent' met with as harsh a hand..but in arkansas No's hurt business, No's from a relative newbie often anger some..and yes there are WK's aka white knights that will defend even the most flaky worthless providers..why..well im sure you can figure it out. While some here try to downplay the value of this site, their constant presence here and "look at me" post truly show the impact this site has on their business. I would be lying if when a new review goes up their isn't an increase in interest..of course their is..So reviews are important hence girls offering review specials and yes those without your "ethics" will even offer "rewards" "discounts" dare I say "favors" for yes reviews..we would be stupid to assume otherwise. so take it for what it is..if they guy says he got a reviews special then take the review how you want, do you trust him? is his "cred" legit..is the review skewed because he got a discount? thats up to you to decide..part of being a good professional monger is RESEARCH..its not just texting some girl on BP..girls despite their claims often live and die by reviews, the crash of aspd and closing of aspd proved that, point is..if a girl simply works hard and is offering no "favors" for reviews and the reviews are from credible guys..then it being all "yes" reviews isn't uncommon..

What you are suggesting may seem great, has been batted around for as long as i have been on boards (2002 aspd)..yet one thing remains..no matter how empowered ladies feel, how 2017 they feel..guys control this world..it's their money and as such they can choose to subject themselves to "rules" and being "reviewed" and vouched for themselves as part of being on a board or they can say fuck you...but the model of this particular site "eccie" is that girls know going in they will be reviewed and guys get credit for giving reviews..nothing more, there are plenty of avenues to warn girls of bad guys..plenty..it just requires ladies to actually work and take this job seriously and spend time looking clients up as opposed to taking every appt that calls them

ALL REVIEWS ARE TIED TO A GIRLS PROFILE..so your NO reviews are on that girls profile just like the yes reviews..all the guy has to do is a little homework and the info is there, its then up to the guy to decide who has the 'cred" to be believed and who doesn't and accept risk going in.

bp-advertising, but no way to know who is legit
p411-mainly screening
eccie- reviews, advertising, you can even screen thru it using PM's etc

there is a reason why i have always stuck with the big boards..they offer everything I need in one place and i am not afraid to be reviewed if the date actually takes place. it allows exchange of info which I think puts everyone at ease..

1 thing for sure..the internet is a great place..and others have tried, but you are welcome to start your own site with the features you listed..who knows you might have alot of the secretly unhappy guy bashing ladies follow you to the site where they can openly be critical of paying customers and subject themselves to being a no if only making an honest error
you may have a winner
I was recently turned down by a provider because of my review history. Possibly because I am honest with my reviews? Never the less she had the ability to decide I was either LE, ass hole or sugar daddy.
One note I've been off site for a while and came back with a new name so theres not much on me. Pissed me off at first but I understand.
I was recently turned down by a provider because of my review history. Possibly because I am honest with my reviews? Never the less she had the ability to decide I was either LE, ass hole or sugar daddy.
One note I've been off site for a while and came back with a new name so theres not much on me. Pissed me off at first but I understand. Originally Posted by BudBlow
She probably turned you down because your review history is nothing but spas/massage parlors, which can't really be verified.

Visit & review a reputable newbie-friendly lady & I'm sure your luck will change.
I recently changed my handle also BudBlow.i have no intentions of every doing another review.i will share info on ladies I have already seen with hobbyists in other forums.If they require a review ,I won't bother contacting them.I happy with the ones I'm seeing now.
  • cboat
  • 01-13-2017, 10:40 AM
Guess I am just lucky, but so far all my dates have been good with one exception, some better than others, but all good. That exception was with a BP gal (at the time). She was new to the hobby and has since joined eccie and turned out to be a favorite in the Spgfld. area. In all fairness her inexperience could have been a big part of the problem.
"All I seem to see on most of the providers is yes yes yes. Which is not the case."

No it's not, but research can minimize the odds that you will feel the need to write one. And I think a lot of guys on this board take a similar approach that I do, which may help explain why "yes" reviews predominate here. Plus ladies that start compiling too many "no" reviews simply don't last on this board.

I have never written a "no" review with the exception of a NCNS when I started (that I learned cannot be a review since nothing happened). The reason I have never written a "no" review is that I research like crazy - something that has been mentioned by a couple of posters in this thread - and I stick with ladies that have been well reviewed here (or on other reputable boards, but mostly here).

You can't throw darts at a board, even this board, see what provider they land on and decide you want a date with her and be happy all the time with the experience. You have to study reviews and learn something from the guys who have some cred with you (also mentioned by a poster).

Honestly, for me there are about 25% of the ladies with showcases on this board that I have seen or want to see. I eliminate the other 75% for many reasons - and they are reasons that might not bother another guy at all. YMMV with any lady here but if your research (not 1 or 2 reviews) shows you that the two of you might be compatible, the only way she can mess it up with me is if (1)she has misrepresented herself (physically, services offered, hygiene, etc.) and/or (2) she just does not make a reasonably honest effort to please me. Past that, a ton rides on the way you treat providers and I have found that the Golden Rule applies here just like it does everywhere else in life. We normally get back what we give. Have I enjoyed some ladies more than others? Absolutely! They know who they are because I come back to see them, several of them many times.
One note I've been off site for a while and came back with a new name so theres not much on me. Pissed me off at first but I understand. Originally Posted by BudBlow
You can't verify a spa, dude.

Anyone can write a review about CandyCane at Christmas Town Spa & Blowjobs. How are we suppose to know if CandyCane is real? You expect us to call Christmas Town and ask for the blow job girl? This isn't how it works.

Find a REAL provider and review her...in fact find two or three. THEN you won't have a need to get on here and complain about "being honest" as if that's the excuse.