Bucket list

I have been thinking of starting a bucket list. Just wonder what could be different to spice things up a bit.

Had a provider give me a golden shower once.. The warmth was enjoyable but sadly was only a half cups worth. So I have done some kink before just looking for new ideas??
Fetlife.com has plenty of kink.
midget on mine!!!
I received a golden shower once from a provider I’d seen multiple times. It was a spur of the moment thing, we’d done some kinky stuff before (pegging) and then I just blurted out that I wanted her to pee on me. I’d never done it before.

We went to her bathroom and got in the bathtub and she let loose. It was actually pretty awesome and I’d do it again. I think I’d prefer it to be a bit more dominant from her side where she “forces” it on me. Sadly, that provider is no longer in the hobby so I’d have to find someone else.

Another kink I’ve thought about is cream pie eating. I don’t want to watch the guy fuck her or even have him around - fantasy would be I show up and she’s waiting for me or she comes over with panties holding it in and makes me clean her up. I think that would be hot but probably unlikely to find in hobby land.
Two real sisters..........or even mother/ daughter both taking care of me........they don't have to play with each other ( matter of fact I don't want them too) just take care of me but both naked at the same time in the same bed.
Golden shower on me - been there and had no excitement. Eating cream pie - yuck. Real sisters - been there, not that great since no interaction between the two. Midget - intriguing, might like to try that. One thing that I almost pulled off, but it failed to happen was me and another guy DPing a lady during an orgy. That is still on my bucket list. Hell at my age just getting hard is on my bucket list.
Evelyn QV will drench you!
Had an amazing experience with golden shower and sounding with different providers. Have had some great teacher student fantasy with a few and love to explore more with scenarios of light dom by a mature lady
A lot of great ideas! Hey zoogang link on evelyn?
ive had a few 3 somes....but would loveeee a 3 so.e woth me tween a verry dark skinned african persusain beauty and an extremly pale caucasian beauty....i freaki g love the skin tone contrast....i get really worked up.watching my cock slide in a sexy black lady....would lo e to be between 2 ladies like that(im of irish decent)...bright white lol
Was I supposed to get a bucket? Was it on the list? Interesting google says “bucket list” did not exist before 1999 screenplay for the 2007 movie with Nicholson and Freeman.

Kick the bucket is known to date from at least the 16th century. And I heard my parents speak of long ago. Www is changing history…

Active 4 some or 10 hand massage with L1 minimum.
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2022, 07:25 PM
Fucking one, pulling out and the other one blows me
.....then repeat and switch up. Make one clean up the filling
I’ve got lots! Just a few:

Swallowing a golden shower from a tgirl.

Being the center of a gangbang that includes guys, girls with strapons, and tgirls.

Getting fucked by a guy while a sexy lady friend watches and encourages/humiliates me.

Being the center of a blowbang/bukkake that includes guys, girls with strapons, and tgirls.

Tag team facefucking between me and a girl…we’ll cum kiss/snowball once get our reward.

I guess I’ll stop there for now!
Wow a lot of great ideas from all! I would like to try the sister act? Maybe a midget( little person) . I done a mother/ daughter by once.. Aries and mother Theresa... Maybe a roleplay??? A lot of gotten shower lovers out there!!
Keep um coming!!
One more…doing any of the items from my list above…but outdoors. Like maybe a backyard or a patio. Somewhere semi private where the chance of getting caught is very low, but not zero.