THROAT ACTION

GUY'S just wondering when FACE Fkng what is about holding someone's head down, not allowing them to come up with a cock shoved down their throat... IS IT A POWER TRIP? DOMINATION? EXCITEMENT? FEELING? WHAT IS IT FOR YOU?
For me, if you work the head might as stop, as other than the visual of your mouth wrapped around Mr. HAPPY, it doesn't do much. Wrap your mouth around the shaft it rings my bell. For me the hand grabbing the pony tale is all about positioning you mouth where I want it.
All what you said plus it feels great.
I give air time in between reps before the most wanted oral throatpie!
It changes the power dynamic or establishes it. There has to be a lot of trust on both parties part for sure.
I like direct her head by her hair shoving my dick all the way to the ball sack. So hot loading her throat with my load!
I find when you deep sea scuba dive. Take a deep breath before you go deep and let a little air go at the same time when he pushes on your head. It does wonders for the choking and gagging. Lol ��
My twist is excitement.. Hopefully it's full of spit, gagging and noise..
It's not about power for me, it's the feeling of your mouth all around the shaft while I'm cumming. The feeling of the climax is more intense if you don't get off of it till I'm completely drained. Most women giving BJ's want to come off of it as soon as I cum and the climax feeling is still going on and coming off of it ruins it.
Yeah I hate the cum dodgers!
IS IT A POWER TRIP? DOMINATION? EXCITEMENT? FEELING? Originally Posted by NikkiNicole
Yes.
GUY'S just wondering when FACE Fkng what is about holding someone's head down, not allowing them to come up with a cock shoved down their throat... IS IT A POWER TRIP? DOMINATION? EXCITEMENT? FEELING? WHAT IS IT FOR YOU? Originally Posted by NikkiNicole
Do you like it or you just complaining?
Great question Mr. 69.
  • BLM69
  • 01-29-2023, 02:53 PM
Most DT attempts hurt me if they haven't done it, the few that have mastered this art, the feeling is like heaven and sometimes feels better than a pussy. This is probably 1% of my experiences
  • Typo
  • 01-29-2023, 10:58 PM
Most DT attempts hurt me if they haven't done it, the few that have mastered this art, the feeling is like heaven and sometimes feels better than a pussy. This is probably 1% of my experiences Originally Posted by BLM69

I agree with the hurting part. I've never had a positive DT experience, so I just prefer not to have it done. As far as face fucking is concerned, not for me either. Each to his own, but it seems a bit abusive for me. Just not my cup of tea.