Where has the class gone.????

Question to all. I am fairly new to the scene, but I am shocked at what is out there. Maybe it’s me and I am not looking in the spot. Attempted to go for a date and was sadly mis taken. Literally I got up and left after about 5 minutes. Seriously where, who is there ladies out there in the LR area that actually know the art of seduction???
It would benefit you to write an encounter report to receive credit. If approved then you will access to the rest of the story on reviews. And you will gain entry to the Men's Lounge.
Domlove, you got mail
  • BK
  • 01-26-2020, 11:16 AM
They don't need to "seduce" you when your paying for it. Most of them feel if you are paying them you already know your getting it. There are a handful that if you let them know up front what type of encounter you are after they will comply with your request so you can live out your art of seduction fantasy.
They don't need to "seduce" you when your paying for it. Most of them feel if you are paying them you already know your getting it. There are a handful that if you let them know up front what type of encounter you are after they will comply with your request so you can live out your art of seduction fantasy. Originally Posted by BK
I cant wait to passionately seduce you Mr BK
I cant wait to passionately seduce you Mr BK Originally Posted by Zenovia
There’s one that can do it,,,,,,,,,,,,
There still there you just have to go a little deeper in the bush.
  • BK
  • 01-29-2020, 06:46 PM
I cant wait to passionately seduce you Mr BK Originally Posted by Zenovia
I can't wait to play hard to get. Well I kinda play that already.