I see you guys are making pretty list.

I am so glad that I am butt ugly and didn't make some of you dudes list.
I am glad to know I am not what you all want here in the rock.
Wow, posts #1 and posts #69. We will wait for your apology!

Johnnson will be waiting a little bit longer. js

Just a start...feel free to add guys and gals

gone the rest of the day...but many many more to add

Originally Posted by Johnsson

Little Rock's own Spanish Lover was in that first group of lovely pics but if there was ever a lady deserving some more pics it would be Me Monroe who I believe has 99 reviews who is going to be lucky number 100

Originally Posted by Johnsson
It was a joke. I could careless.
I am a confident Real Latina.
I prefer to be left out of these childish polls that can be harmful to ones self esteem.
I think it's just petty.
Things like this make me think twice about seeing certain people.
It was a joke. I could careless.
I am a confident Real Latina.
I prefer to be left out of these childish polls that can be harmful to ones self esteem.
I think it's just petty.
Things like this make me think twice about seeing certain people. Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Johnnson didn’t mean for it to be a poll just posts of pretty providers which your pictures were part of and you deserve to be on.

Sorry for missing the joke. We lost some good men on this thread. I was banned for a week because of it and right now Johnnson is serving a three month sentence because of his actions in this thread. ��

I’m hoping to get an early release for him but I’m sure it will be tied up in the courts.

Speaking of “Petty” it would be interesting to see who would be on a Petty Providers list.

Era uno scherzo. Buon pomeriggio e arrivederci!
Pso sad to hear that
Pso sad to hear that Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe

It's OK cause we'll always remember the Fallen!

There's always Twitter
There's always Twitter Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe

Twitter has been crazy lately.
Yes it has. I dont get followed by Arkansas ladies or most gents. It's funny. I enjoy the funny. I dont however care for the better then you, or the I know better then you type of accounts. Or those that are negative constantly.