Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK,BBBJ,BBFS, Mish,Doggie, TUMA, MSOG
Session Length: Hour
Fee: 160
Hair Length and Color: Mix of blonde and brunette long hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’8, C Cup boobs, little mommy tummy, nice ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice find!
Thanks for the Review !!
She sounds Promising
moco reviews go here
looks better than pics. Solid girl. IOP is good and all on the tgable. I do not do FS but it sure was there if need be, Very good BBBJ.

Bad area at night. Day is good
Hmm..

so last night I read this review, and immediately sent her a "friend" request on Moco.. I just checked Moco, and saw that she had responded by "chat", BUT... there is an "X" next to whatever she had replied.. I can't click her name and see her profile.. I'm guessing she got flagged and evicted?

if I contact her by text (with the number supplied here), and call her "Envy", will that work? can I expect a similar rate and service, in your judgement?
Hmm..

so last night I read this review, and immediately sent her a "friend" request on Moco.. I just checked Moco, and saw that she had responded by "chat", BUT... there is an "X" next to whatever she had replied.. I can't click her name and see her profile.. I'm guessing she got flagged and evicted? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She's still on moco and active.
Maybe she blocked you or put you on ignore.

Also she goes by Envy so I'd imagine a text referring to her as such would be fine.
  • PBnJ
  • 12-30-2017, 11:15 AM
Hmm..

so last night I read this review, and immediately sent her a "friend" request on Moco.. I just checked Moco, and saw that she had responded by "chat", BUT... there is an "X" next to whatever she had replied.. I can't click her name and see her profile.. I'm guessing she got flagged and evicted?

if I contact her by text (with the number supplied here), and call her "Envy", will that work? can I expect a similar rate and service, in your judgement? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
To my knowledge the rates and service are still the same. You shouldn’t have any thing to worry about.
after reading y'alls posts since this morning, I just went back to Moco.. she accepted my friend request.. I'm going to try next week for a hook up.. I have about 6 names I'm contemplating, though, so good communication will be imperative.
I got to try to cash in on the Moco_Ho game... Sounds like all you need to do is wait for the strongest crab to climb to the top of the barrel and then put it in the pot!
good intel... thanks man
Got the same service for 120$
any new information? does she respond well and quickly? I'm aiming for a visit in the next few days, if nothing negative gets reported.
How much did you pay for bbbj?
Just contacted her and she says she has a boyfriend and doesn’t want to be contacted anymore! Oh Well!