Ladies, what do you use to keep your kitty sweet smelling?

Not to get too personal but some ladies have impeccable hygiene. I'm just wondering if there is a particular product you would recommend.
  • ztonk
  • 08-08-2019, 08:46 AM
Soap

(sorry, couldn't resist)
Soap is good, but I sure don't want to TASTE a bar of soap.
But I do like a girl who is more creative with her kitty.

For example: Hatch Chili. As a body wash or body cream. Also can be used whole, stuck between the legs for 10 minutes prior to session.

The tongue tingles a bit during DATY, but it's a sweet heat and somehow mixes nicely with female juices.

H-E-B has all kinds of hatch chili items for sale. I imagine any of them could be used and enjoyed.
I know the question was for the ladies. Here's a PSA.

While you shouldn’t wash inside your vagina, it’s a good idea to wash your vulva with warm water. If you’d like, you can use a mild soap that won’t irritate the skin — but this isn’t necessary. .

The vagina is like a self-cleaning oven. Washing the vagina can lead to many problems.
When you use soaps, sprays, or gels — and yes, even water — to wash inside your vagina, you disrupt the bacterial balance. This can result in bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, and other irritation.

Washing your vagina can also affect your vagina’s ability to clean itself. So if you want a clean vagina, leave it alone to clean itself!

The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists points out that your vagina cleans itself and keeps itself healthy by maintaining the correct pH balance and cleaning itself with natural secretions.
So I drink cranberry juice and eat mangos. Of course I wash her regularly and eat yogurt to keep my lady bits on point
For some reason, Jules Milano has the freshest and most tasty kitty I that I have found in over ten years in the hobby.
Soap and water , I think if a kitty smells like perfumes u should stay clear chances were. There's a small being masked. Vagina should smell and taste just like a clean vagina
Ditto ... no soap on or in kitty
I just use Vagasil body wash for ladies

A sweet clean kitty is a tasty kitty....js lol
They pop a lifesaver in there.