URL / Website: -
City: FT Worth
State: Texas
Address: TCU Area
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: long brown hair like pictures
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I've not got a lot of experience around BBLs, but the ass is unreal so it may be. Very nice still.
Perky MMs
Beautiful face, curvy where you want it, slim where you want it
Recommendation: Yes
She's the best in all of DFW
  • HAAO
  • 10-31-2023, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by NCooper
Originally Posted by tifosigreko

Do a SEARCH. There are REVIEWS.
Do a SEARCH. There are REVIEWS. Originally Posted by marvel21
You're 100% right, I should have searched before just posting that...and I've been around on enough boards for long enough to know this. My bad!!
Do a SEARCH. There are REVIEWS. Originally Posted by marvel21
If only the search function worked worth a damn
I find the search function works for anything posted more than a month ago. But it never turns up recent results, nor does it seem to turn up 100% of posts containing the term being searched.

Regardless I was able to find other reviews that answered my question about this provider.
She's great. Lot's of fun and a cool woman. And damn good looking. I'm 2 hours from her, but if she was nearby I'd have to buy the unlimited plan.
Based on her AD, I do see this line
I require you have 2 references that will reply with in 30 mins I will no longer waste my time reaching out to your references that never answer thank you for understanding.

Is this even remotely possible ?
Based on her AD, I do see this line
I require you have 2 references that will reply with in 30 mins I will no longer waste my time reaching out to your references that never answer thank you for understanding.

Is this even remotely possible ? Originally Posted by jp26lilac
Yes