Haven't made up my mind yet, but looking for input

Some of you already know that I have been undergoing a number of neck procedures and other things that have lead me to having a "hiatus" status.

At the moment I am still recuperating in some respects and still have a few more procedures to go. Most of it is not major but does require I put some activities n hold.

Anyway, having 2 months off has definitely put me in a financial pinch.

I am trying to decide if I am going to come back as a "massage" only kinda gal with limited service.

If I do my pricing will be significantly reduced (95$ per a 50 minute session) this will only include L1 only. Sadly there are just some things I just can't do anymore due to my physical limitations.

I just need to know if there really is much of a market for this. If there isn't much demand for this I may look to doing something else but am trying to figure out which direction to take.

Would love feed back from others girls and guys here in the Houston, Sugar Land areas.

I am in fact licensed as a massage therapist. I do have over 20 years experience as a massage therapist.

Once I get some feedback I will make up my mind which direction to take.

xoxo
GP
Just be clear with what you can/can't do. I have paid more for crappy massage, so I think you will be fine. Your massage is great and as long as there is no misunderstanding on the ending you will be fine.
you're licensed and you're friggin hot! you'll do fine whatever you choose to do as long as you advertise well.

good luck sweetie. I wish you a speedy recovery and all the luck you can handle.
I have paid more for a poor massage and a poor HJ. If you provide quality there is a market, but it may take time to build a clientele.

Just be clear with what you can/can't do. I have paid more for crappy massage, so I think you will be fine. Your massage is great and as long as there is no misunderstanding on the ending you will be fine. Originally Posted by tbone77494
you're licensed and you're friggin hot! you'll do fine whatever you choose to do as long as you advertise well.

good luck sweetie. I wish you a speedy recovery and all the luck you can handle. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Tbone you definitely have a point. Where in the heck is the "body rub" advertising here on eccie anyway? LOL I don't think I have ever looked.

LD, you are so sweet, and you are one hot lady as well! Thank you for the sexy compliment! Maybe some day I will get a chance to get you on my table!
not every lady here is FS, but we all advertise in the same place. You'd have to stipulate that in your ad. The other sites such as BP, adultsearch, etc have bodyrub sections.

Thanks babe we really should do drinks again and that table thing sounds lovely too.
I would love to get together for drinks with you anytime sexy. Pm when you have some free time and let's plan something in the future! I promise to keep my hands to myself this time..lol
Normally being a spa guy I would for sure have interest in the session you described. Dont get me wrong...I LOVE LOVE LOVE Asian women. But there is such an appeal to me of having a spa like session with a sophisticated white woman.

good luck sweetie. I wish you a speedy recovery and all the luck you can handle. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I will be contacting you soon. I’m always in need of a good massage since my accident in April.
Well here are some of my thoughts on this. I may have to build another website or try to revamp the current one. Since I have reviews here under GP I am thinking I may need to do a name change (I really do not want there to be confusion with new clients or even old ones). With my current working name there is too much chance that some will read the old reviews and get confused expecting something that is not going to happen.

Latnremedy, you can pm me anytime, any of you ladies can. I have training in triggerpoint therapy, sports massage and have training in pregnancy massage. I typically go a bit deep in a massage unless the client wants a "fluff and buff" and only light touch.
Good luck to you should you choose this new path. Just keep in mind some of us guys like to get hands on too, such as your time with tikkler.
Good luck to you should you choose this new path. Just keep in mind some of us guys like to get hands on too, such as your time with tikkler. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Oh Tikkler is my special "me" time..lol

Hmmmm.. when I am done with my next neck procedure I may have to give him a shout to come over!

Any thoughts on how to design an ad or what type of name would be good for changing to?
You have built such a reputation around here I honestly wouldnt change it. When McDonalds comes out with a new sandwich they dont change thier name. Youve spent too much time branding to switch. Word spreads quickly around about the level of each provider. I wouldnt worry too much about it.
  • Rezo
  • 11-30-2011, 01:01 PM
if confusion on service level is the only issue I wouldn't change names.

If trying to help keep your past service hidden is the reason then sure changing names is a step.
Guilty Pleasures, always wanted to meet you.
I do enjoy great messages with a little extra!!