Its everyones favorite day of the week

Please share your knowledge of club specials on Tuesday.

I only know of Paradise City. $2 parking, $2 cover, $2 dances, $2 tacos and its a byob joint.

No smart asses, as I know I could pick up the phone and call all 50 plus establishments.
definitely not Heartbreakers. I miss the good ole Weds specials some clubs used to run. why'd those disappear...

so $2 dollar dances? is it scary there? don't know the place and haven't heard of it.
Not scary although I find myself being one of the few white guys. Security is enforced, never seen or heard of issue.

I would say some of the best a$$ in Houston, especially if more interested in making it rain or stage tipping.

$2 dances are good. Damn good preview and hard to pass on the quality of a$$ in your face.
Not scary although I find myself being one of the few white guys. Security is enforced, never seen or heard of issue.

I would say some of the best a$$ in Houston, especially if more interested in making it rain or stage tipping.

$2 dances are good. Damn good preview and hard to pass on the quality of a$$ in your face. Originally Posted by maddog4040
didn't realize what this place was. drove by it multiple times that week. guessing it is mostly a Hispanic club? went in there years ago. place has had a lot of names. wasn't it originally a plain jane regular strip club before it went byob?
Correct mostly Hispanic.