Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim with c cups
Recommendation: Yes
Don’t ever message the admin with concerns because they will leave your review pending for days lol
I’m guessing that the admins are all volunteers, not getting paid! I did my first review since the site came back up just the other day. Still waiting to hear, but hey, it’s summer vacation time!!!
Don’t ever message the admin with concerns because they will leave your review pending for days lol Originally Posted by Djohn12d
Patience grasshopper, patience.

The mods are volunteers. Besides approving reviews, they have to deal with idiots like Tattas and others. They will get around to reviewing your review eventually. Be thankful this is not TOS where no reviews are posted anymore - and the ones that used to be were utterly worthless

Not to mention, your review is not really that informative. Rather than being in a rush, try putting a bit more effort and details in it
I posted 2 reviews right when the site came back and never got credit for them and never heard why so it might just be a thing now. This site isnt terribly useful without premium though so i dunno if i will bother posting more.