State: Pennsylvania
Address: City Center
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: cfs, daty, rcg my choice, will explain, doggie
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great body, 5ft 2in ish tan, face was a mess acme/pimples.
Recommendation: No
I have to add this. I had set up a car date with Katrina from the Mt Lebanon area. She sent me a text about 3 hours before, saying she just could not make the appointment as something had come up.
I told her thank you very much, as I understand things come up, and for giving me some notice.
That is all they have to do, its not that hard. You keep a customer, and do not get bad reviews.
When you are out sneaking around, that little text means a lot.
I will call her again, probably today!
I agree Inkjet. How out of touch are some of these providers that they don't see the business advantage of consideration in dealings with their clients. Its not complicated
staff edit -pk
She jerked me around yesterday for about the last time, texted me asking if I wanted an appointment, out of the blue, I agreed, then proceeded to not answer or return texts or calls, then has some attitude today about it like I was inconveniencing her life. Is she hot, absolutely, is she worth the drama anymore, she’s getting real close to crossing that line. Also has pending pros charges as well, so watch yourself guys.
I just looked her up on ujs portal and she did indeed get arrested for prostitution in April. It says she was also caught with drugs when they arrested her. I never thought she seemed like the druggie type but she is extremely high volume so it make sense. She’s blown me off too many times for me to ever see her again.
I just looked her up on ujs portal and she did indeed get arrested for prostitution in April. It says she was also caught with drugs when they arrested her. I never thought she seemed like the druggie type but she is extremely high volume so it make sense. She’s blown me off too many times for me to ever see her again. Originally Posted by PghBill0131
Just looked up the date and realized I got a text from "Sara rose" a couple days later from a "new number".