Encounter: What have I done?

User ID: -
Date: 8/7/18
Name: Gina now
Phone: 412 506 1724 (please do not use this)
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://alligator.com.pittsburgh.lis.../26776350/Gina
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: West end
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbj, cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: May have been cute at one time. So worn out. Heavy baby damage. Saggy awful tits. Please don’t make me describe any more.
Recommendation: No
It’s ok.... not speaking for anyone else, but I’ve been there. Her pics look rather nice, so I would have been interested. Your review gives me the courage to put up a review from a similar experience from another woman. I showed up and decided that blue balls would have been worse, but felt lousy after.
Is that link working for anyone else? When I click it it says something is wrong with EB.
Himzert, this sounds like one of BluMax’s reviews. I’m cringing after reading this. Sorry bro.
  • Dlh
  • 08-09-2018, 07:31 AM
Y not a yes rec.?
Thanks for sharing - we all have made a stupid decision or two in our time
Her add says, “serious Men Only”. Appparently, you weren’t serious enough! That was the review of the year for this voter. Thanks for the saga. Good luck with the car!
Himzert - it would be hard to conjure up a nightmare worse than the reality you described. And while you didn't say it, I think the potential danger in your disturbing adventure was a real issue. We should all take a lesson from it, because we have all made stupid decisions. Plan ahead to walk away if faced with stuff you accept only to avoid blueballs. Better to take care of things yourself than subject yourself to that kind of crap