Bye bye trump

Cohen's testimony is sealing the deal today for getting rid of our fake president
You kids have been saying this since 2016. Youll be saying it until January 19, 2025. Youre like a broken record.

And in the unlikely event that Trump is impeached, he will be replaced by Mike Pence. Not Hillary. Pence doesnt like fruitcups like you. President Pence will make you get conversion therapy!
Someone needs to fetch me a drink. It’s gonna be a long day.

The Freedom Caucus boys are losing their shit.

They’re going after everybody, including every Democrat on the hill.

Someone fetch me a drink!!!!
Cohen's testimony is sealing the deal today for getting rid of our fake president Originally Posted by lickidyclit
I sure do hope so.
Let me ask you dimwits a question. So you believe Cohen. Cohen said Trump didn’t want to win the election!!!!! Why would he collude with the Russians then???? What would be the point? ROLMAO
**** IMPEACHED Special !!! ****
The day Trump gets impeached .....I'm going to offer 3 free sessions ....
2 for the stupid years he WAS pres .... and 1 for the glory of him being dismissed!

TOTALLY serious ....

Cohen has been called a liar only because he was willing to throw himself under the bus for the PIED PIPER.

Yes, he fudged numbers to lessen his taxes .... don't we all?

Yes, he gave false testimony in his last hearing .... to try and save his ass ..... wouldn't you have?

Ok, so trump (I don't even feel his name should be capitalized .... and I am always in denial he is actually our president) .....so he berated, shamed and then paid women off to keep their mouths shut
Perhaps some of you reading this think that is ok.

So he cheated the government out of millions of dollars by reducing his net worth for tax paying purposes?
This is all PROVEN and evidence is presented today.

Now, if trump was still just "trump" ..... I would be pissed and/or laugh it off.
But for President of the U.S. .... it's NOT ok.

Yay Mr. Lynch!
Boooo....Mr. Jordan (what a weasel)

Cohen has been dis-barred, is being called a liar and going to prison because he tried to protect the President. That sucks.
trump ..... is the liar and conman .....and should be sent to prison.

T
2 for the stupid years he WAS pres .... and 1 for the glory of him being dismissed!

TOTALLY serious ....

Cohen has been called a liar only because he was willing to throw himself under the bus for the PIED PIPER.

Yes, he gave false testimony in his last hearing .... to try and save his ass ..... wouldn't you have?

Ok, so trump (I don't even feel his name should be capitalized .... and I am always in denial he is actually our president) .....so he berated, shamed and then paid women off to keep their mouths shut

So he cheated the government out of millions of dollars by reducing his net worth for tax paying purposes?

Now, if trump was still just "trump" ..... I would be pissed and/or laugh it off.

Yay Mr. Lynch!

Cohen has been dis-barred, is being called a liar and going to prison because he tried to protect the President. That sucks.

T Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Cohen is going to jail for CRIMES he committed.
So.....you want Pence to be president?
Sounds like desperation from a man headed to Prison...credible VERY credible!!
Maybe you can get an interview when he's on the chain gang??
Torre how about you clean my toilet when trump is re-elected.
LOL!

The cicadas are deafening.
Better Pence than Trump. Perhaps then he will see how to pull his head out of his ass.

Cohen did commit crimes .... and he out-rightly admits it. Also is willing to pay the price.
However, the most harmful crimes were done FOR the PP.

MCSC - I will LICK your toilet clean the day he is re-elected (aint gonna happen) on the condition that the Russians haven't contributed their shit load.

What I will do is throw a huge orgy party the day his is impeached! We can have Trump Blow Up Dolls everywhere!

He will be un- reelectedable at that point.

T
Better Pence than Trump. Perhaps then he will see how to pull his head out of his ass.

Cohen did commit crimes .... and he out-rightly admits it. Also is willing to pay the price.
However, the most harmful crimes were done FOR the PP.

MCSC - I will LICK your toilet clean the day he is re-elected (aint gonna happen) on the condition that the Russians haven't contributed their shit load.

What I will do is throw a huge orgy party the day his is impeached! We can have Trump Blow Up Dolls everywhere!

He will be un- reelectedable at that point.

you trump haters are so delusional. Get your tongue ready for 2020!

TOTALLY serious ....

Yay Mr. Lynch!

Bad news for you. No free pussy. You will continue to sell it. The demo's are w a y to stupid to catch Trump.
GOP “Freedom Caucus” committee members are utterly hysterical.

LOL!

I expect Rep Jordan to stroke out.