wwfd(what would fascist do)

Does anyone else find it interesting that Cohen's testimony was scheduled(there was obviously complete flexibility since it has been rescheduled multiple times) to coincide when trump is cloistered with the leftist fascist racebaiting North Korean dictator, attempting to get him to disarm.

I'd suggest that this scheduling would be the work of a facist organization.
I wish I schedule when I need to take a shit. I hate driving down 35 in rush hour traffic when a shit bubble happens. Then I need to get off the exit and find the neasrest clean bathroom. Sometimes I have to shit in car wash bays, parking lots or behind dumpsters.

Would fascists schedule bathroom breaks? When does Cohen and his attorneys get to piss or shit? When does the judge take a shit?
So, no one thinks this is odd or fucked up. Perhaps I am too simple minded.
I wish I schedule when I need to take a shit. Originally Posted by MCScatCat

who wuz that guy???
very 'fucked up ' like a soap , NOW the media want u to believe the lying, cheating scumbag dis-bared lawyer ?
very 'fucked up ' like a soap , NOW the media want u to believe the lying, cheating scumbag dis-bared lawyer ? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Trying real hard to understand what you post, dude.

I don’t know if you’re making a valid point or not because it’s written the way it’s written.

Please try harder.
Does anyone else find it interesting that Cohen's testimony was scheduled(there was obviously complete flexibility since it has been rescheduled multiple times) to coincide when trump is cloistered with the leftist fascist racebaiting North Korean dictator, attempting to get him to disarm.

I'd suggest that this scheduling would be the work of a facist organization. Originally Posted by kehaar
Does anybody else find it interesting that Trump scheduled another Major summit at the same time?

And Kim was pissing on him.

Videotape at 11!
The suspicious time I my opinion is to deflect the Nothing probe so that the idiots can say later see Big T is still a bad guy ( (think about it)