facebook moderators got ptsd bad

The emotional toil of dealing with all the bullshit on Facebook is probably overwhelming and people should consider getting disability payments from Facebook to compensate them.
And how is this a political story?

Interesting, but not politics.

Yet wholly deserving of five stars.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Trippy story....
Russian trolls
And how is this a political story?

Interesting, but not politics.

Yet wholly deserving of five stars.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

well face book has been increasingly in the news in recent years. they are starting to get bad rep as a anti-1st amendment with their shadow doxxing regime.

it may not be political, but this article just provides a window on how these guys operate.
thanks for the explanation.

I thought for a minute someone here was recommending job opportunities for other poster.

FIVE STARS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
thanks for the explanation.

I thought for a minute someone here was recommending job opportunities for other poster.

FIVE STARS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are of course free to utilize the star system to represent your appraisal of this and any post on this august whore board at any time, at any time.

As to whether or not this belongs in the political section is answered by the fact that Facebook was utilized by the Russians to influence the US Presidential election which stunned both the world with Trump's historic victory and the left wing billionaire who runs Facebook.
best part is that the russians didn't spend very much on the ads. spent what like 10,000?

the explanation that these ads cost billard hillary the election doesn't wash. sorry I don't buy it.

FIVE STARS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

thanx I think.