Hunting Trump supporters!!!!!

First Castro, now this. Universal studios is set to release a movie depicting white, liberal elites hunting down Trump supporters and shooting them with guns!!!! It’s called “The Hunt”. Those peace loving loving Hollywood libtards at their finest!!!! And they accuse trump of hateful rhetoric!!!!!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...cent-shootings

This will only increase Trumps support. As Nate Cohn pointed out in his NYTs piece. Resist the Resistance!!!!!!! Wonder how long it took them to learn how to shoot a gun.
There ain't as many Trump supporters in the real world as there are in their mama's basements pounding their keyboards.

Deal with it.
There ain't as many Trump supporters in the real world as there are in their mama's basements pounding their keyboards.

Deal with it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You actually believe that. He had enough to beat Hillary. You can’t deal with that can you?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Resist the resistance. My life depends on it. They are crazy people!
I agree with Bambino - Ordinary Americans will recoil in horror at this and increase Trumps support.
I wonder why this is not on the National news? Unless I missed it ----I did not know about that.
However :

"The protagonist, played by Betty Gilpin, is one of those being hunted and soon turns the tables on the evil group of elites, fighting back with the other “deplorables.” The trailer for the R-rated movie includes gratuitous violence and shows unarmed people being killed. "

Of course, it's all just symbolism.
I wonder if Hillary was offered the lead role?
My take is that these libtards can only make "movies" about hunting Trump supporters. Because in the REAL world they cannot even shoot a gun. In the REAL world I invite them to bring it. Game on.
You actually believe that. He had enough to beat Hillary. You can’t deal with that can you?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
You think he would get over being butt hurt
Bahahahahaha
I wonder why this is not on the National news? Unless I missed it ----I did not know about that. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
It could be because Rush Limbaugh isn’t known for being much of a movie critic. I caught part of his program this morning and he was describing the movie in that manner.

Deal with it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Ask Hillary Clinton how that worked out in 2016, sport.

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
You think he would get over being butt hurt
Bahahahahaha Originally Posted by Hotrod511
My basement is 2200sq ft. Wet bar, pool table, 60” Samsung, but I can’t fit 20,000 Trump supporters. Like Trump has in every city he goes.
I wonder why this is not on the National news? Unless I missed it ----I did not know about that. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
This has been the talk of the internet and Fox news the last 48 hours since ESPN stopped advertising.
However :

"The protagonist, played by Betty Gilpin, is one of those being hunted and soon turns the tables on the evil group of elites, fighting back with the other “deplorables.” The trailer for the R-rated movie includes gratuitous violence and shows unarmed people being killed. "

Of course, it's all just symbolism. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Betty Gilpin of Netflix G.L.O.W. is a Trump hating liberal.
Another masterpiece from Dinesh D’souza?