Illegal protected from ICE kills father of five!!

The radical left shielded an illegal from deportation and now a father of five is dead. The fucker was a criminal with a checkered past. I'm sure this will be headlines in all the liberal rags and LSM newsrooms. The left would rather see a illegal criminal shielded from authority then protecting the lives of innocent American from the likes of this scum. Protect the borders now!!

https://youtu.be/KE7faVqHcVY
The radical left shielded an illegal from deportation and now a father of five is dead. The fucker was a criminal with a checkered past. I'm sure this will be headlines in all the liberal rags and LSM newsrooms. The left would rather see a illegal criminal shielded from authority then protecting the lives of innocent American from the likes of this scum. Protect the borders now!!

https://youtu.be/KE7faVqHcVY Originally Posted by bb1961
Looks like Trumps body count keeps rising. Man!! We never had these problems under Obama. Sad that Trump cant keep America safe
  • R.M.
  • 08-09-2019, 09:40 PM
Looks like Trumps body count keeps rising. Man!! We never had these problems under Obama. Sad that Trump cant keep America safe Originally Posted by themystic
Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting was during Obama time. He failed to keep twenty six people safe and alive.
Yeah sad he couldn't keep America safe either.
Looks like Trumps body count keeps rising. Man!! We never had these problems under Obama. Sad that Trump cant keep America safe Originally Posted by themystic

speaking of the former Muslim in Chief ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vF4si3hoRA&t
  • oeb11
  • 08-10-2019, 08:30 AM

Hypocrisy and ignoring the Facts!
DPST's prevent the house from passing any Immigration legislation - in order to have Illegals flooding in the Vote as non-citizens for the DPST party.

you want 'em - take em home to live with you in your house - Pelosi made a huge hypocritical Squawk about Trumps's plan to put some illegals in her home town
The usual hypocrisy.

And too blinded by Trump Hate to see It!!!
Such a waste of humanity.

and Now - come see the Gay-bashing and nazi calling show in reply
it is all they have - labelling their own Plantation Groups as insults.
How did this criminal get a driver’s license in the first place?

hypocrisy and ignoring the FACTs is ALL the DPST and progressives have
  • oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 08:03 AM
YR-How did this criminal get a driver’s license in the first place?

Itis not clear the illegal had a driver's licnse - not that it matters to illegals and theri protectors - in sanctuary cities they have more "Rights" than citizens.
Enabled by the DPST obstructionist house which refuses to address illegal immigration - because they see Voters for DPST causes coming in through their Open Borders policy!
That won't fly ini Nov 2020
As usual - trying to slant the responsibility on Trump with DPST False narratives.

The usual DPST Propaganda - very Goebbels Like!!
How did this criminal get a driver’s license in the first place?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Notice how you never see Alex and oeb11 in the same room?

You might see his jolly side,ick, but you wouldn’t notice him because he’s being ignored.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 09:31 AM
Another DPST flaw- cannot understand the terms they use.
Look up" Ignore" in Merriam Webster.

BTW - It is a "Book" - to allay confusion for SomeOne!
Just another DPST tactic of deflect and deny when they cannot defend a topic with logical debate - the usual!
Another DPST flaw- cannot understand the terms they use.
Look up" Ignore" in Merriam Webster.

BTW - It is a "Book" - to allay confusion for SomeOne!
Just another DPST tactic of deflect and deny when they cannot defend a topic with logical debate - the usual! Originally Posted by oeb11
^^^^For someone that "ignores" me you sure post a lot on my threads
Ignoring
^^^^
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
^^^ Sorry but I don't get it. Maybe matchingmole can tell us if this is a clever meme? Looks like a FAIL to me.