Number one on Twitter

Number one on Twitter Originally Posted by matchingmole
Wow.Thanks Match!
Stupid
Stupid Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Quit talking to yourself Lama. Remember the shortcut to self love is self talk
  • R.M.
  • 08-10-2019, 01:00 PM
How much longer are the Clinton's gonna get away with Murder?
How much longer are the Clinton's gonna get away with Murder? Originally Posted by R.M.
Hi RM. Zero proof of that
  • oeb11
  • 08-10-2019, 01:06 PM
How long will idiots making False Allegations against Trump like that have to wait for Secret Service at their Door????
I hope not long!
It's called Clintoncide. It's when Hillary wants someone dead so she makes in look like a suicide.
How long will idiots making False Allegations against Trump like that have to wait for Secret Service at their Door????
I hope not long! Originally Posted by oeb11
Just like Nazi Germany
Natzi's did not like gay people like you. I support gay rights.
Natzi's did not like gay people like you. I support gay rights. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I hope business picks up for you. I know its really gone downhill since you have gotten older. Good luck Honey
I retired so I can support gay people like you. I support gay rights.
I retired so I can support gay people like you. I support gay rights. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Is that what its called when you cant get anymore clients? Retirement. Hum ok. That's great helping gay people, whatever than means. Let me summarize this, you retired because of a lack of business and now you do volunteer work.
How much longer are the Clinton's gonna get away with Murder? Originally Posted by R.M.