Ol' Jer baby rattler says impeachment proceedings are under way...but as with all Libs he doesn't know he can't do it!!

The impeachment that the radical leftwingers are frothing at the mouth for is just a wet dream. Dickhead Jer baby rattler is like the rest of the left...doesn't know WTF he is doing.
This is a case of the king has no clothes...in his case no waders!!He ain't no stinkin' chairman just an ordinary leftwing buffoon.

From the article:

The top Republican on the Judiciary Committee, Rep. Doug Collins of Georgia, called out Nadler’s CNN claim almost as soon as he uttered it on the CNN set.

“Chairman Nadler is either uninformed about what a formal impeachment inquiry is or he is deliberately misleading the American public to score cheap political points,” Collins tweeted Thursday. “Which is it, Chairman?”

Any function of impeachment under Article 1 requires a majority vote in the House approving such measures. Without that fail safe, any committee could abuse the impeachment process and the court system by simply declaring they’ve started impeachment proceedings. It’s unconstitutional.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...eedings-begun/
Maybe Nadler will soon be found with a noose around his neck like Epstein, lol.
  • oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 09:52 AM
L17- let's not go there.

I agree Nadler is a buffoon fixated with Trump hate on Impeachment to the exclusion of serving the people of the country.

Devolving from discourse is a DPST Move!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Yupper, Badler reminds me of the school nerd ha that's was told to hate Big-T
L17- let's not go there.

I agree Nadler is a buffoon fixated with Trump hate on Impeachment to the exclusion of serving the people of the country.

Devolving from discourse is a DPST Move! Originally Posted by oeb11
Did you rtm that post, oeb11? Obviously you feel some guilt and shame as a result of it.

This is a perfect example of why you need to watch your crazy talk on a board like this.

Have you thought others might be inspired to culpable hatred by the language posted by some of their “friends” here.

Now this.

Great job, boys. True colors shining through.

It’s obvious that, as Trump has proven, words have consequences.

• oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 08:14 AM
RTM button is your friend
More nonsense from Mr. Green Jeans.

Go re-read AOC's Soylent Green New Deal!
Did you rtm that post, oeb11? Obviously you feel some guilt and shame as a result of it.

This is a perfect example of why you need to watch your crazy talk on a board like this.

Have you thought others might be inspired to culpable hatred by the language posted by some of their “friends” here.

Now this.

Great job, boys. True colors shining through.

It’s obvious that, as Trump has proven, words have consequences.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your memory is as bad as your gaffes.
This statement of yours shows just how pathetic you are...

"Regrettable. I feel safer knowing that someone’s gonna take care of these punks."

I just thought I'd throw it back in your face!!
Thank you thug supporting HYPOCRITE!!
P.S. You have no guilt or shame...
Ignoring.
You mean GoNadler is a lying fool? Who knew!!!!!!!
Ignoring. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YR I know you're thin skinned and get your feeling hurt easily as do all libs but your childish behavior is sad
The less you post the better.
Ignoring
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 11:17 AM
Such a Hypocrite
"Ignoring" means no cogent or constructive response
And Never on topic - Except hate Trump and all of opposing thoughts and convictions.

YR - not Criminal convictions. There are other meanings to that Word.

The RTM button is your friend
Uh HUH!
YR I know you're thin skinned and get your feeling hurt easily as do all libs but your childish behavior is sad
The less you post the better. Originally Posted by bb1961
It’s just a lazy way of boosting his post count. If he was truly ignoring you, he wouldn’t post anything.
It just reminds me of when I was a young child and one kid would get his feels hurt and talk his marbles and go home to this mom.
How many poster on here post the word "IGNORING"...that is not adult behavior.
But he is the same person who endorses assaulting people he doesn't agree with.
IGNORING!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!