President Trump Wins WWIII In A Day And A Half

Takes victory scoop...

#walkaway #NewMarketHighs #FullEmployment #LowerCrime
Yup.
Does Iran have any more missiles left? Or do they need to reorder from Acme (where the coyote gets his equipment).
Btw,
Lawsuit against Acme for defective equip:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1...ote-v-acme/amp

I specifically note that Acme's "Self Guided Aerial Bomb" is mentioned as defective in the lawsuit.
Where is all the naysayers? Those panicky dimtards who thought the world was going to explode a couple of days ago? Did you return you aromatherapy candles? Recovering from a couple of boxes of Chardonnay?

WTF? Assup? eccieabuser9500? Champagne? Jaxson96?

I know this thing may languish, it's been languishing for centuries but c'mon. WWIII? Yous guys look foolish.

As I posted, there wouldn’t be a World war because no country will follow the fat lying bastard into a new war with Iran. He’s a laughing stock around the world.

He made the comment that NATO and other nations should help with Iran in his speech this morning. In the same speech that he lied to the country and the world claiming Obama paid for the missiles because of the Iran nuke deal.

No sane world leader will follow a mad man into another 20 year war.
Therefore no World War.
Yous honestly believes Trump won anything?

His stupids fucking sanctions started all this shits. And now, more sanctions?

At best, he pissed on a fires he caused again. Your Congress went batshits after the fat lying bastard “briefed” them today.
Yous honestly believes Trump won anything? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

do u honestly believes yous ain't Yssup Rider?
As I posted, there wouldn’t be a World war because no country will follow the fat lying bastard into a new war with Iran. He’s a laughing stock around the world.

He made the comment that NATO and other nations should help with Iran in his speech this morning. In the same speech that he lied to the country and the world claiming Obama paid for the missiles because of the Iran nuke deal.

No sane world leader will follow a mad man into another 20 year war.
Therefore no World War. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Isn't that cute, after days of telling us Trump is leading us into "world" war, Jaxson tells us it wouldn't be a "world" war because the rest of the world would follow us. Not exactly true, Israel, in truth, the only other country we would need to eliminate Iran completely, would stand with us and if Iran killed the soldiers of any of our allies helping in the Middle East, they would certainly join not that they would be needed.

Since we don't know "exactly" what Iran spent that 150 billion on, it could be assumed that they used it to further their ballistic missile program which has been in full force despite the nuke deal, one of the reasons it was a bad deal. I had to laugh when that money was brought up to a Leftist and had the balls to say it was used for the Iranian people. Yeah, that's why they are demonstrating in the streets and up until the Suleimani killing, were ripping his picture off the walls in Tehran. The people of Iran are suffering precisely because of Iran's foreign adventures and to a much lesser extent, the same thing is said about the money we have wasted, yes wasted in Iraq and Afghanistan
And poof..

Just like that....WW3 was over.
Are we, for certain, any better off than we were before Soleimani was killed?
Are we, for certain, any better off than we were before Soleimani was killed? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Maybe America isn't so much but some other country might be.
Are we, for certain, any better off than we were before Soleimani was killed? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Dare you to pose that question to CPT Freeman's wife.

Army Captain Brian S. Freeman.

Brian was a loving husband, father, Olympic caliber athlete and Army Civil Affairs team leader who actually cared about people regardless of who they were, where they came from, what God they worshiped, or their politics.

13 years ago this month, CPT Brian Freeman and his team of Civil Affairs soldiers were in Karbala, Iraq at a meeting to help improve the lives of the people of that province.

During that meeting, where Brian was working to help Iraqis start a beehive venture, his team was ambushed by gunmen under the command of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, dressed as U.S. soldiers, who stormed in and captured Brian and several members of his team.

The captured CA team members were handcuffed, driven away from the meeting and later executed. Once found, in spite of best efforts, several medics, including Brian Duff, unsuccessfully attempted to save CPT Freeman. CPT Freeman and four other Americans died.

CPT Freeman is but one of the lives lost due to the evil of Qassem Soleimani. Qassem Soleimani was an evil person whose end, regardless of the politics surrounding it is a good thing.

With that, anyone apologizing to Iran for Soleimani's death is pandering to an oppressive regime out of either ignorance, moral bankruptcy, or in a heartless attempt at self-promotion.

https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/...reeman/2503586
Isn't that cute, after days of telling us Trump is leading us into "world" war, Jaxson tells us it wouldn't be a "world" war because the rest of the world would follow us. Not exactly true, Israel, in truth, the only other country we would need to eliminate Iran completely, would stand with us and if Iran killed the soldiers of any of our allies helping in the Middle East, they would certainly join not that they would be needed.

Are all trump members allergic to the truth? I call bull shit, I have posted in the past the fat lying bastard would start a shooting war with Iran but at no time have I described that as a World War. Prove it.

Since we don't know "exactly" what Iran spent that 150 billion on, it could be assumed that they used it to further their ballistic missile program which has been in full force despite the nuke deal, one of the reasons it was a bad deal. I had to laugh when that money was brought up to a Leftist and had the balls to say it was used for the Iranian people. Yeah, that's why they are demonstrating in the streets and up until the Suleimani killing, were ripping his picture off the walls in Tehran. The people of Iran are suffering precisely because of Iran's foreign adventures and to a much lesser extent, the same thing is said about the money we have wasted, yes wasted in Iraq and Afghanistan Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Well, that's one VP running mate the Dims don't have to consider.
The civilized World is much better off with a dead Soleimani than a live Soleimani.
I know that the Iranian regime were happy that President Trump put the Iran people sights back on the USA and away from the Iranian regime. Now that the protesting in the street is no longer about down with the Iranian regime and back to “Death to America”. I mean no one actually died during the rocket attack anyway so; it’s all good, right?