President Trump Receives Thunderous Welcome At Natnl Championship Game

• oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 06:20 AM
Trump was well received in Louisiana by a respectful crowd.

DPST's knickers are in a snit about it.

And - One helluva game!
I think it was great. Whether you like President Trump or not, he deserves the respect of a person holding the position of POTUS.
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 06:57 AM
Agreed - SR!
president trump received thunderous applause at natnl championship game.....

as well he should!

vince vaughn is being attacked for shaking his hand
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 08:23 AM
I think we give far too much credence to the anonymous PC Police.

While those crybabies might have pull with the Hollywood crowd, i figure they are welcome to their opinion, and I would flush that opinion down a toilet where it belongs.

DPSY fascists would love to eradicate free speech in America - just as in Orwell's vision of their future "paradise"!
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2020, 08:41 AM
Maybe he'll win the Heisman Trophy next year if his bone spurs clear up!
Maybe he'll win the Heisman Trophy next year if his bone spurs clear up! Originally Posted by WTF
that's after he wins the nobel prize for peace for taking out soleimani

and the pulitzer prize for his tweets
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 08:43 AM
Really hurt the Fascist DPST's feelings to see Trump well received.

Didn't it ???
Don’t they do thats for every president at a championships game in the Great White South?
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2020, 09:31 AM
that's after he wins the nobel prize for peace for taking out soleimani

and the pulitzer prize for his tweets Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Don't forget the "Grab'em by the Pussy" award.

And the Chamberlain award for conceding the ME to Russia.
Don't forget the "Grab'em by the Pussy" award.

And the Chamberlain award for conceding the ME to Russia. Originally Posted by WTF
you well know and realize, well ok that's questionable for you

but most realize that if Obama had tweeted, he would have received the pulitzer even if the rules had to be adjusted

and for tweeting in farsi, if it had been obaama, that's a dual nobel peace prize/Pulitzer prize coupled with an olypmic medal and a special academy award to be followed by an ecclesiastical religious award for ecumenical brotherhood from the unity church with a special ribbon from the theosophical society
Maybe he will feed those college kids more fast food if they visit a White House from the Deep South. Class act all the way twit head
Don't forget the "Grab'em by the Pussy" award. Originally Posted by WTF
He failed to get the best blowjob in the oval office by an intern award...
And now the British, French and German's are warning Iran to get back to abiding by the JCPOA or risk the UN re-instating sanctions. And they say Trump doesn't have an Iranian strategy. Oh, and the Iranian people for the first time ever chanting death to the dictator.

One of my best Democratic friends lives in New Orleans and tells me he is so embarrassed that the crowd cheered Trump. I smiled.