66% Want To See Bolton Testify In Senate Impeachment Trial

Bullshit. 95% of Americans wouldn't know John Bolton if they passed him on the street. I only know him because he was a regular on "Red Eye" which I recorded and watched.

Yeah, he's the former American Ambassador to the UN but does anyone know the current one? Not me. I knew Nikki Haley was recently. It's Kelly Craft.

These polls are being manipulated. They're being manipulated to support ratings for a sham impeachment.
Is this a preemptive breakdown, nadsy?

LOLLING!
Is this a preemptive breakdown, nadsy?

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Give your sack a pulls
Sack your pulls.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2020, 08:42 AM
Bullshit. 95% of Americans wouldn't know John Bolton if they passed him on the street. I only know him because he was a regular on "Red Eye" which I recorded and watched.

Yeah, he's the former American Ambassador to the UN but does anyone know the current one? Not me. I knew Nikki Haley was recently. It's Kelly Craft.

These polls are being manipulated. They're being manipulated to support ratings for a sham impeachment. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Do you not want him to testify?
33% might just be an accurate estimate of the remaining MAGGOT Force.
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 08:53 AM
Do you not want him to testify? Originally Posted by WTF

I am fine with testimony of witnesses in a Senate Impeachment trial - as McConnell put it - that will be decided according to adopted rules - and he plans bipartisan rules as was the case in 1999 adopted by the Senate by a vote of 100-0.

If the Senate sees fit - fine.
It is not to Nazi Pelosi to dictate to the Senate her version of biased Rules for the Senate Trial.

Nor the Screaming biased Fasicst DPST's in the House.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2020, 09:27 AM
I am fine with testimony of witnesses in a Senate Impeachment trial - as McConnell put it - that will be decided according to adopted rules - and he plans bipartisan rules as was the case in 1999 adopted by the Senate by a vote of 100-0.

If the Senate sees fit - fine.
It is not to Nazi Pelosi to dictate to the Senate her version of biased Rules for the Senate Trial.

Nor the Screaming biased Fasicst DPST's in the House. Originally Posted by oeb11
I also would have been fine with those rules had Trump not impeded witnesses from testifying in the House.

Clinton did not obstruct in the investigation like Trump.
its a skewed question designed to elicit a desired response

people like a show

better questions and questions with real meaning are those that go to the heart of this impeachment debacle

These polls are being manipulated. They're being manipulated to support ratings for a sham impeachment. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Bolton can't add anything new whether it would help Trump or hurt him. The Senate needs to dismiss this crock of shit and get on with running the country.
I want everyone to testify. Schiff, cockblower, both Biden’s.
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 10:14 AM
I also would have been fine with those rules had Trump not impeded witnesses from testifying in the House.

Clinton did not obstruct in the investigation like Trump. Originally Posted by WTF

and the skewed, biased house committees - how about Schiff, Nadler, the whistleblower, pelosi, the bidens, and on and on.

Who prohitibited any republican input or witnesses.

But - it is fascist DPST procedures - just fine with fascist DPST's - right ftw?
Shall i write - Hypocrisy????

You want them to testify???
its a skewed question designed to elicit a desired response

people like a show

better questions and questions with real meaning are those that go to the heart of this impeachment debacle Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Correct. There shouldn't even be an impeachment - there was no "high crimes and misdemeanors".

It's more of the need to keep the dimedia in cheap programming.
Thank yous Judge Doodys!
Bolton can't add anything new whether it would help Trump or hurt him. The Senate needs to dismiss this crock of shit and get on with running the country. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Credible news media are reporting Moscow Mitch doesn’t have the votes for dismissal. Seems like the court of public opinion is having a early effect on the trial. One poll has 66% wanting testimony from witnesses like Bolton, Mulvaney, and Duffy.