Greta's gotta get a new gig!

The sun has gone into a period of ‘lockdown’ which could cause freezing weather, earthquakes and famine, say scientists

OUR sun has gone into lockdown, which could cause freezing weather, earthquakes and famine, scientists say.

The sun is currently in a period of “solar minimum”, meaning activity on its surface has fallen dramatically....

Nasa scientists fear it could be a repeat of the Dalton Minimum, which happened between 1790 and 1830 — leading to periods of brutal cold, crop loss, famine and powerful volcanic eruptions.

Temperatures plummeted by up to 2C over 20 years, devastating the world’s food production.

(The Sun)
You obviously don't have any kids. If you did, you would know better as a parent. Shame on you. You don't pick on kids. You can pick on her parents but you leave that kid alone whether you agree with her beliefs or not. She is a child.

That little girl should never even be mentioned on this board. And I mean never. Don't mention kids on this board. That's not cool. Some of us have young daughters. It's not remotely funny to me and it shouldn't be funny to anyone... I have a healthy sense of humor. But just not about that.
Don't talk about that autistic Swedish kid. Be better than that. She's a child.

Have you ever had children? You blame her parents. You don't make fun of her. That little girl has done nothing wrong other that having horrible parents. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

when a kid is on the public circuit, he/she is fair game for the critics. this applies to ones parroting the anthropogenic climate change nonsense.
Her family tree has no branches
We'll agree to disagree. She is a child. A thread should not be started about a child... that's just my honest opinion. We are talking about a fucking autistic kid and more importantly, a child who is not even an adult yet. She should be judged accordingly. She is a child and her mind is not even fully developed yet. You leave that alone... It's not her fault that her parents are complete weirdos and encourage her. She just doesn't know any better. She's a fucking kid.
We'll agree to disagree. She is a child. A thread should not be started about a child... that's just my honest opinion. We are talking about a fucking autistic kid and more importantly, a child who is not even an adult yet. She should be judged accordingly. She is a child and her mind is not even fully developed yet. You leave that alone... It's not her fault that her parents are complete weirdos and encourage her. She just doesn't know any better. She's a fucking kid. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Do I think her parents are using her to push their own agenda? I think so. Just like the Parkland "kids" were being used for the gun control groups' agenda.

However, if her opinions are being taken seriously by some in the UN and other international organizations, she is now part of the adult conversation and her opinions and their validity should be treated with the same level of critique as any other adult's opinion. This isn't just some kid posting a TikTok video no one is going to take seriously.
To be honest, I don't even give a shit about that' kid's cause. It's just going to get worse and I don't even care because it is what it is. Some strange kid and her weirdo parents are not going to make me more concerned about what I can't control.

I only worry about what I actually can control. That will never change. I completely dismiss everything else... I'm not fucking around in this world. I don't waste my time on bullshit other than having almost 6K posts on a whore board. You guys are fun to me though. I can be honest about everything but my name on this board and that's not the norm in RL for me.

I enjoy you guys. I'm here for a reason. I need you motherfuckers a lot more than you need me and I thank you for that. Love me or hate me but most of you guys are good by me. The ones I don't believe are good dudes, it's no big deal and no hard feelings. I just put your asses on ignore.

Stay safe and be well folks!!!
Now you know why they picked a programed kid as a spokes person - unassailable.

You obviously don't have any kids. If you did, you would know better as a parent. Shame on you. You don't pick on kids. You can pick on her parents but you leave that kid alone whether you agree with her beliefs or not. She is a child.

That little girl should never even be mentioned on this board. And I mean never. Don't mention kids on this board. That's not cool. Some of us have young daughters. It's not remotely funny to me and it shouldn't be funny to anyone... I have a healthy sense of humor. But just not about that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

That little girl should never even be mentioned on this board. And I mean never. Don't mention kids on this board. That's not cool. Some of us have young daughters. It's not remotely funny to me and it shouldn't be funny to anyone... I have a healthy sense of humor. But just not about that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Fuck off with that crap. The little retard CHOSE to inject herself into the debate, if she can’t take the repercussions of doing so she can stfu and go play with legos.
We'll agree to disagree. She is a child. A thread should not be started about a child... that's just my honest opinion. We are talking about a fucking autistic kid and more importantly, a child who is not even an adult yet. She should be judged accordingly. She is a child and her mind is not even fully developed yet. You leave that alone... It's not her fault that her parents are complete weirdos and encourage her. She just doesn't know any better. She's a fucking kid. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
This thread is about a new "solar minimum". But there are some stupid-ass people on this planet who don't understand that there are natural forces that will have their way with this world no matter how high those stupid-ass people want to raise taxes on things they cannot control. It's fun to see those supercilious people have reality shoved up their collective ass.
This thread is about a new "solar minimum". But there are some stupid-ass people on this planet who don't understand that there are natural forces that will have their way with this world no matter how high those stupid-ass people want to raise taxes on things they cannot control. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, I was laughing at how the simple mention of her name set "someone" off so badly in "faux" outrage.

Had he just taken the jab at her at face value and continued the discussion regarding the actual story in the OP, she would barely have been discussed. As it was his own outrage that led to additional discussion of her.

But as to the OP, It's been building now for years as all the gloom and doom predictions continue to fall flat.

It's even resulted in the entire renaming of the crisis from Global Warming to Climate Change. Now they can somehow blame the effects of the solar minimum on man's activities. Any way to perpetuate the hoax and keep their money flowing.
Now she's a Coronavirus "expert"...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social...l-panel-report

LMAO!

You mentioned your “friends kids” in another forum. Didn’t you?
Now you know why they picked a programed kid as a spokes person - unassailable. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Exactly - if all kids get a free pass for saying anything it would be chaos!

If the kid is being used for a political message and taken seriously, perhaps that should have been considered before putting her out there. She is fair game now.
This thread is about a new "solar minimum". But there are some stupid-ass people on this planet who don't understand that there are natural forces that will have their way with this world no matter how high those stupid-ass people want to raise taxes on things they cannot control. It's fun to see those supercilious people have reality shoved up their collective ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Unfortunately, some of them are gay and like taking it up the ass. Yssup Rider, for instance.