URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/syrac...n/213736076267
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Carbon St, Syracuse
Activities: None, robbed at gun point after walking in
Hair Length and Color: Short red curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Short about 5’, mixed girl, skinny, facial piercings both sides of her mouth
Recommendation: No
Horrible
Fuuuuhhck. Sorry brother. That’s so wrong.
I’ve been in the same position. It will certainly make you rethink the hobby.
  • bigbk
  • 02-21-2023, 01:52 PM
Repost the ad if you can and let the world know she's a thief and will set you up.... I have done this on various sites.... Makes you want to put your own Freedom at risk..
Holly, I thought people know the address for the house, they can’t be so outrageous
Holy shit. This type of stuff is why I don’t have the balls to TOFTT
Horrible
What is the address for the house?
This sounds like you might want to anonymously report them to the police. Just mention multiple illegal longarms, drugs, shots fired, whatever you want. I'd keep the cashapp thing to yourself just because that's too tied to you. Chances are the blue will do nothing because they're good for nothing, but it doesn't hurt so long as you do it fully anonymously.
Been seeing that ad for awhile and knew it was too good to be true. Sorry man.
WTF! Glad you are ok.

Just another reason to play up North in the GWN where things are a bit safer, js.
That ad posts multiple fake pics and ads and numbers all leading to the same address on carbon st, I have seen the girl at the house on carbon a few times in the past with no issues has been over a year since last time but clearly she's robbing ppl now.
Sorry to hear that, sir.