Ugh :/ ...

So I just have to say it... I kinda hate it when guys insinuate , hint, assume or just straight out make comments/say that I'm really good at "acting" (or w/e) to like them or enjoy them/our time together. I knoow there's a lot of girls that are in this strictly for the biz side and plenty of them that are fake, stuck up, feel obligated or bs-ers but please don't throw us all in the same group. I actually LOVE what I do! It's exciting, it's sexy, it's sensual, naughty/"wrong", an adventure... I am a huuge person of variety (I don't have a ONE fav anything, except number! Lol) and with THIS world I get to explore and enjoy a variety of men/women as well as fantasies and styles as well as different sides of myself. Also, the very few guys I haven't enjoyed seeing, I WON'T see them again. I refuse to spend time with them bc I don't enjoy it and I think that's no bueno for either of us (No pressure or worries for my new/unmet friends lol). And when things in my life have me not feeling like playing then I take a break for a little bit or don't set anything up until I'm able to enjoy our time. So please, if I see you and I "appear" to be enjoying myself/you, then INDULGE in it! Bc trust me, I REALLY am!
So when you open the door, and the 457 pound guy is standing there with Cheetos crumbs on his shirt, you're still genuinely going to have a good time?

Please...
So I just have to say it... I kinda hate it when guys insinuate , hint, assume or just straight out make comments/say that I'm really good at "acting"

And when things in my life have me not feeling like playing then I take a break for a little bit or don't set anything up until I'm able to enjoy our time. So please, if I see you and I "appear" to be enjoying myself/you, then INDULGE in it! Bc trust me, I REALLY am! Originally Posted by April_Showers
I agree. I never accept appointments just for the sake of saying "yes" ... I treat each client as if it is an actual date and anything I would do to impress a "real" world date, I will do with my client.

If I am not feeling enthusiastic I will simply change my availability for the day/week until I am feeling sexy and playful again.

Finally, nothing kills the mood more for me then when the guy tells me I don't have to "act" if I am not enjoying myself. 90+% of the time, I am having a damn good time! Damn near every client brings something enjoyable to the table.
So the other 10-% of the time, when you're just acting like you're having a good time, is it okay for the guy to tell you not to act?
So when you open the door, and the 457 pound guy is standing there with Cheetos crumbs on his shirt, you're still genuinely going to have a good time?

Please... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
HaHa! B! What you doing posting your RL info on here! Sssshhhh ... keep it private my man.
I have seen April a few times over a couple years and she has been a true GFE experience every time. She has told me no in the past due to not feeling like having a session. I would much rather a provider tell me we are not a match or she is not into the session before I waste my money and neither of us enjoy it.
Great thread.
Thanks for the statement.
So when you open the door, and the 457 pound guy is standing there with Cheetos crumbs on his shirt, you're still genuinely going to have a good time? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
It's all a matter of perspective of course.

Please... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
What your wife tell you what some of her clients look like
Andy...what's your provider handle?
I would much rather a provider tell me we are not a match or she is not into the session before I waste my money and neither of us enjoy it. Originally Posted by stickitinyou
Exactly.
EVERY person has attractive/sexy things about them or at least that's how I feel. We all have flaws and I've had alot more fun w guys that don't view themselves as attractive than guys that "know" they're hot. Hygiene, personality and the way a person makes you feel and treats you is waay more sexy and important to me than a physically attractive/"perfect" guy. So :P you negative meanies lol
Andy...what's your provider handle? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
WakeupsMomma
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Nice DG, you has just discovered the ultimate NBA workaround!