Hobbying "Urban Legend"??

I have heard that sometimes providers go "UTR" or just down right retire if they meet a hobbyist they end up really liking..

Is this true? or is it just some mythical hobying urban legend? ..i.e. things you hear about but never see.??

I ask becuase maybe it is only me "wishful" thinking that one day I would meet a provider who would be a great fuck, and fun and then we could have some kinda cool sex-relationship...

Providers please chime in...and guys do me a favor don't reply with some stupid ass / douche bag comment. Only insightful replies apply..thanks
  • Trey
  • 10-15-2013, 12:35 PM
How is she gonna retire based on a sex relationship? That's wishful thinking, or just a stupid chick if you find her.

Can it happen? Yeah it can. Will it last? Probably not. If you got mad cash you may be able to do it. But if you let her struggle for money she's gonna be outta there. Just get a sugar baby and be done with it.
A number of the smarter providers had an exit strategy to leave this business; however, most know the $$$ is just too good to completely give it up. Thus, some go UTR, and move into their new career and just see a few of their ATFs on a continuous basis.

I had one provider who had a good sized group of regulars and went UTR, just seeing those guys on a weekly or every-other-week basis. Enough $$$ to float the ship and reduce a lot of the risk associated with the hobby.

As far as the Pretty Woman fairy tale....I am sure it happens ALL THE TIME!
BTW, I understand there is a building downtown for sale at a very good price - Are you interested?
Don't worry, I'm sure the next girl you meet will love your sex power so much she will quit and just do you for free forever.
fucking douche bag...
  • TheDr
  • 10-15-2013, 07:44 PM
Providers please chime in...and guys do me a favor don't reply with some stupid ass / douche bag comment. Only insightful replies apply..thanks Originally Posted by SNL9933
Good luck with that chief. You do know WU is on this board!?! Lol
fucking douche bag... Originally Posted by SNL9933
You put a "kick me" sign on your back, then complain when someone does it. Grow up.

Your pipe dream is less likely than hitting the lotto. Not mathematically impossible, but extremely unlikely. If you go into every session with "love" on your mind, you will become the easiest mark in the hobby world.
Nobody said anything about "love"...dick...read the post...

I was talking about a cool sex/relationship of course in exchange for $...un f-ing believable.

THREAD ENDS HERE...
You set yourself up as the piņata.

good luck with that "cool sex relationship"

THREAD ENDS HERE... Originally Posted by SNL9933
It does?!?
Heh! Thancks Dudepa!

Define "cool sex relationship".

I was talking about a cool sex/relationship of course in exchange for $

If it's pay-4-play, and the 'wishful client' and the gal like one another, then why fuck everything up by getting into a relationship?

You want cool? Maintain boundaries and keep things business-casual. That's about as cool as you'll ever want to get, hot rod. Trust me on this one.

...ijfs.

The OP asks a question and then gets all pissy when people reply ... That makes me believe he is really an extremely insecure woman or a complete retard. No taint for the lesser SNL.
You guys got this one...he's much too low hanging fruit for me to deal with...have fun ...
  • coven
  • 10-15-2013, 10:54 PM
SNL,

Let me recommend you read this post. It is a very insightful look at a provider's view of your request. If you are still interested in pursuing a relationship like that, give her a call anytime AFTER 2:00am.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=874923

Regards,
I have heard that sometimes providers go "UTR" or just down right retire if they meet a hobbyist they end up really liking..

Is this true? or is it just some mythical hobying urban legend? ..i.e. things you hear about but never see.??

I ask becuase maybe it is only me "wishful" thinking that one day I would meet a provider who would be a great fuck, and fun and then we could have some kinda cool sex-relationship...

Providers please chime in...and guys do me a favor don't reply with some stupid ass / douche bag comment. Only insightful replies apply..thanks Originally Posted by SNL9933
A lady may go UTR if she likes the amount of money you offer her on a regular basis. Does it help that the sex is good, yes, but the greatness of the sex will never replace the greatness of the REGULAR SUM OF THE MONEY YOU ARE PAYING HER.

Once the regularity goes away, you'll notice less of a glimmer in her eye. Has a lady ever fallen for a hobbyist? Yes, but WOMEN ARE SECURITY ENGINEERS. Don't dive in unless you can offer it to her.

Your best best: keep it light hearted. Let her be your fantasy one hour at a time.

Marie