Pimp and Pimped List

A lot of people (primarily guys) have contacted me asking about a list of pimped girls and sharing all info about their pimps. Many are very concerned and do not want to have anything to do with pimps or pimped girls. Since talking about this on ECCIE can get us all in trouble if there is no definitive proof, I have decided to connect with people through email outside ECCIE to discuss this.

If you are interested in getting in on the conversation, just PM me with your email address and I will add you to the list. Sorry to people sending me PMs who I have not got back with yet. I have been very swamped and busy with lots of stuff.

On a personal note, I fought hard in as many ways as I could think of to retrieve a psychologically weakened friend (with whom we had mutually committed to be friends for life and protect each others back) from what I see as a terrible situation of a parasitic and abusive nature that I can see only ending very badly. I know she would have caught my back and tried to come to my aid if I had been in dire straits. So, ridicule me, criticize me, belittle me, call me a pimp, or a jealous lover, etc.etc. or say anything you want about me, I don't really care and I would do it all over again. That is the type of friend I am. That is the type of guy I am.
Sounds like you are trying to salvage your rep on here... we all saw the posts you did (in just about EVERY forum) which usually means you are the one at fault trying to get in a preemptive strike.... then she posted and now its a he said / she said which usually turns into more drama than its worth.. then a MOD steps in and the word BANNED appears under your handle.
... That is the type of guy I am ... Originally Posted by MoonHowler
You have already provided ample evidence in that regard. No more is needed.
Sounds like you are trying to salvage your rep on here... we all saw the posts you did (in just about EVERY forum) which usually means you are the one at fault trying to get in a preemptive strike.... then she posted and now its a he said / she said which usually turns into more drama than its worth.. then a MOD steps in and the word BANNED appears under your handle. Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
I don't give a shit about my rep on here! If you want to find out more about the pimps and pimped girls shoot me a PM. This is not about any specific girl. This is about protecting guys and their identities, keeping safe, being aware of what is going on behind the scenes with the girl you have just seen and given your money to, where your money goes and what it goes to support, etc., etc. If you don't care about any of that, that is your prerogative, but after hearing so many stories about girls and their pimps, I am going to find out more about this through the best method I know. Sorry you do not approve.
"a lot" of people have contacted you? As in "none"? Well done...your "I'm in love with a hooker and can't get over it" petticoat is showing...
I don't give a shit about my rep on here! If you want to find out more about the pimps and pimped girls shoot me a PM. This is not about any specific girl. This is about protecting guys and their identities, keeping safe, being aware of what is going on behind the scenes with the girl you have just seen and given your money to, where your money goes and what it goes to support, etc., etc. If you don't care about any of that, that is your prerogative, but after hearing so many stories about girls and their pimps, I am going to find out more about this through the best method I know. Sorry you do not approve. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
In Arkansas? Me thincks we peoples in Houston don't give two shits about pimps and hookers in Arkansas.

Or something like that
Why pm it just put it out there. Come on tell us all about those Arkansas pimps and pimped out hoes. We care so much about what hoes I mean goes on over there.
He posted in all the Texas Forums, Tennessee, Mississippi, New Orleans, Shreveport, Boosier City, Hooterville, Mayberry, Mystic Falls, Beverly Hills 90210, and probably a few others.

That should silence you naysayers who doubt he's had "a lot of people (primarily guys)" contact him.

"Sorry to people sending me PMs who I have not got back with yet. I have been very swamped and busy with lots of stuff."

Translation = you'd better send him your email quick because space is filling fast, and this introductory offer will soon be unavailable..

This is critical information. Do not delay! Next time you find yourself in Arkansas, or Mississippi, you'll wish you had the names of those pimps with which to confront the ho before scheduling. Awesome.

Thanks, OP.

BTW, there's a book you need to read:

http://www.amazon.com/Over-That-Bitc.../dp/0972936041

http://www.amazon.com/Over-That-Bitc.../dp/0972936041 Originally Posted by TexasGator
Holy shit balls, Good one TG that shit had me .

http://www.amazon.com/Over-That-Bitc.../dp/0972936041 Originally Posted by TexasGator
I thought this title was a better fit:

Dude will probably start charging ladies to take their name off his fake list.
Since we're giving out book recommendations and talking about pimps.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A33...110_SY165_QL70