my bucket list till the end of the year

1. Provider 35+ of age

2. A provider 5 feet and under

3. Provider 5'10 and up

4. black/african provider

all must be easy on the eyes whats on your bucket list?
Two girls at one time.. To use a famous movie quote
That damn korean midget.
  • Tippy
  • 10-22-2013, 11:19 AM
1. Provider 35+ of age

2. A provider 5 feet and under

3. Provider 5'10 and up

4. black/african provider

all must be easy on the eyes whats on your bucket list? Originally Posted by two_incher
You should be able knock 3 of the 4 out with a single provider
You should be able knock 3 of the 4 out with a single provider Originally Posted by Tippy
+1
I have never seen an attractive midget.
My bucket list is simple. #5- 2 girls at once. #4- Try Greek. #3- Try a squirter. #2- All of the above, in one session. #1- See AllisonofHouston again before she retires, and rock her world!
My bucket list is simple. #5- 2 girls at once. #4- Try Greek. #3- Try a squirter. #2- All of the above, in one session. #1- See AllisonofHouston again before she retires, and rock her world! Originally Posted by nightengale1973
I can help you with a few of those my luv # 5 for sure ..and # 1 definitely so eat your wheaties for both ....
2 girls at once is definitely on my bucket list.
I have never seen an attractive midget. Originally Posted by KatieKatie
Sometimes.......it's not so much about the attractiveness...... as it is the experience.....however, that Korean midget was fucking hot!!!...Lol
Yummie Marie for some DT ( Awsome all the way DTer ). Find another true DTer.. A least a few more rounds with Allison ( She can hold it down while you pump a few rounds ) and put me down for the Korean Midget.
Sometimes.......it's not so much about the attractiveness...... as it is the experience.....however, that Korean midget was fucking hot!!!...Lol Originally Posted by Russ38
Exactly
I have never seen an attractive midget. Originally Posted by KatieKatie
You must not be into giant foreheads.
Bucket List......

Find a chick I'm attracted to to pay me to fuck the shit out of her at least once
Bucket List......

Find a chick I'm attracted to to pay me to fuck the shit out of her at least once Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
This right here!!!