visit to Houston

I do apologize if I am posting this in the wrong section, but I've had thought lately about making a debut in Houston. Was going to last year but was stalked by a wanna be P I M P from Houston who outed my room number hotel EVERYTHING on the board because I didn't give him the time of day..needless to say my "view" on Houstonites...well not so hot
So mainly I'm looking for some input/advice to help get me jazzed and rearing to come visit!!

Best places to stay at reasonable prices(>hotel snob)
Safest areas to stay and also provide outcalls to
best time of the month to come out~ would stay at least a week

I am very much so a "dinner date" provider. I enjoy good food almost as much as good company(if you know what I mean) SO.. would like to make new friends, hobbyist and providers...

Thanks to all ahead of time for your input~ I hope by the end of this week I will be overly excited to come to Houston...
This thread is a good starting point for you:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105
I’d stay in the Energy Corridor in West Houston directly on I-10. There are more potential clients than providers out there.

As for hotels, there is a brand new Marriott, an Embassy Suites and a Westin in the area. There’s also an older Omni that is fabulous as well.
OK here is my input

Best places to stay at reasonable prices(>hotel snob) My PLace, aka My Bedroom
Safest areas to stay and also provide outcalls to NW area unles you are a Rub & Tug place. My bedroom happens to be in the NW as well...
best time of the month to come out~ would stay at least a week Hell, you can stay as long as you want and any time of the month unless it is that time. Then we would have to work out another position

I am very much so a "dinner date" provider. I enjoy good food almost as much as good company(if you know what I mean) SO.. would like to make new friends, hobbyist and providers... Hell I am a great cook, even on a team and a volunteer cook for the Rodeo, so it is good food. Plus I have a sausage that can't be beat.

IJS
If you listen to Brooke on places to stay, you're an idiot...she doesn't want you to have a good trip so you don't come back...
Galleria is good but overrun

try memorial mall area or heights

have fun and stay safe!!
This thread is a good starting point for you:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105 Originally Posted by poppy71
thank you!
OK here is my input

Best places to stay at reasonable prices(>hotel snob) My PLace, aka My Bedroom
Safest areas to stay and also provide outcalls to NW area unles you are a Rub & Tug place. My bedroom happens to be in the NW as well...
best time of the month to come out~ would stay at least a week Hell, you can stay as long as you want and any time of the month unless it is that time. Then we would have to work out another position

I am very much so a "dinner date" provider. I enjoy good food almost as much as good company(if you know what I mean) SO.. would like to make new friends, hobbyist and providers... Hell I am a great cook, even on a team and a volunteer cook for the Rodeo, so it is good food. Plus I have a sausage that can't be beat.

IJS Originally Posted by pepsirexy
sounds like a discussion we need to have in P R I V A T E....BHAHAHAHHAHA
....I enjoy good food almost as much as good company(if you know what I mean) Originally Posted by katie2CherishU
Food and sex seem to be humans' biggest weaknesses.
Energy corridor is fine. Rooms are nicer and cheaper. Memorial mall area is just a couple miles closer to town on i-10. Galleria is hooker central if you want convenient shopping to blow through the cash you make. Traffic sucks there, though. Southwest is good only if you want to replay that pimp thing. Lots of girls go near Hobby airport or up North, but they tend to do this gig before their shift at the strip club. Midtown or Med-center are nice and hip, but they are more expensive and hard to park for the clients.

By the way - that bathtub pic in your showcase is awesome. Have fun.
Energy corridor is fine. Rooms are nicer and cheaper. Memorial mall area is just a couple miles closer to town on i-10. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Katy is filled with horn dogs and we prefer west side over Galleria. You might stay out of the bigger hotels that have oil company conferences going on all day (like the Omni - and the old Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza/Whatever it is now)...unless you know regulars that might need a quick break from the meeting. It is risky for many of locals to be popping in during business hours.
Stay away from 290 and Hollister and don't go near 45 North or South.
Old Hwy 90 could use a little love
I do apologize if I am posting this in the wrong section, but I've had thought lately about making a debut in Houston. Was going to last year but was stalked by a wanna be P I M P from Houston who outed my room number hotel EVERYTHING on the board because I didn't give him the time of day..needless to say my "view" on Houstonites... (It's Houstonian) well not so hot
So mainly I'm looking for some input/advice to help get me jazzed and rearing to come visit!! (You wanna get jazzed up. Think of all the money you'll make because you're a "limited time only while supplies last get it while its good modestly attractive from Dallas cause some fucksticks think Dallas whores are certified double platinum hookers" hooker.)

Best places to stay at reasonable prices(>hotel snob) check this thread>http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105)
Safest areas to stay and also provide outcalls to (check this thread>http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105)
best time of the month to come out~ would stay at least a week (After your period.)

I am very much so a "dinner date" provider. (i.e. I prefer 3+ hour appointments so I can maximize profits, while minimizing wear & tear on my snatch.) I enjoy good food almost as much as good company(if you know what I mean) SO.. would like to make new friends, hobbyist and providers... (translation: Who will heap loads of praise on me while not expecting poon, who will pay me the most for the least amount of poon, & who's the competition I can squeeze info from.)

Thanks to all ahead of time for your input~ I hope by the end of this week I will be overly excited to come to Houston... Originally Posted by katie2CherishU
Of topic question. How are you a "****UTR PROVIDER***" when your pics, e-mail, tel #, & website are splashed all over a SHMB?
Lol...I was being nice with my reply but ummn yeah...thanks DG lol