A Comforting Thought About Muslims.......

Estimates By even the most ardent supporters of The Prophet Muhammad, and mentioned by Chris Mathews tonight on MSNBC, only 7 % of all the World's Muslims support, or would engage in, terroristic Jihad.

That's only around 100,000,000 people.

We should all feel much better now.
There are a hundred fucking Muslims for every Jewish person - that sucks. I blame it on feminist bitches who don't respect motherhood.
http://www.muslimpopulation.com/

2.08 billion.

It seems it is closer to 146,000,000 ..... but what's 46,000,000?

Give or take a million.

Leave it to Matthews to provide the facts.
Yeah, I saw 1.8 billion. It's a lot more than I thought.

I blame JL's wife for not increasing the tribe!
Yeah, I saw 1.8 billion. It's a lot more than I thought. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The 2.08 figure is more recent. There are still more Christians in the world, so i guess they are trying to even things out ..... starting with Iraq and Syria.

Hopefully when they get around to you YouRong, you will be able to convince them you actually do appreciate all they do for the betterment of society.
http://www.muslimpopulation.com/

2.08 billion.

It seems it is closer to 146,000,000 ..... but what's 46,000,000?

Give or take a million.

Leave it to Matthews to provide the facts. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Seems like a couple of years ago, they were talking about the world's 1.4 or 1.5 billion Muslims.

How did they grow so fast?

The numbers on that website seem like bullshit.

They also seem to be promoted by some Muslim radical - practically every sentence seems to be designed to make Islam seem monolithic and unstoppable.

It even downplays the "weak" religiosity of Christians while simultaneously talking up the strong beliefs of Muslims.

It's propaganda.
Yeah, I saw 1.8 billion. It's a lot more than I thought.

I blame JL's wife for not increasing the tribe! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She did her part, believe me. I fucking paid for all of them, so I did my part, too.
(yeah, yeah, I did all the other shit, too - so don't fucking go there)
Now, the rest of the J.A.P.'s need to do their part, have 4-5 babies, and stop being such selfish shopaholic feminist bitches who wanna be shikse.
Otherwise, there are going to be 6 billion fucking Muslims in 50 years. I'll be dead, of course, but so will all the feminists and liberals - the stupid fucks.
They wear towels on their heads and wipe their ass with their hands.
Seems like a couple of years ago, they were talking about the world's 1.4 or 1.5 billion Muslims.

How did they grow so fast?

The numbers on that website seem like bullshit. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Could be a number of things: improved polling methods, increase comfort of admitting ones association and/or belief, more aggressive and effective recruiting and converting, and a migration to align themselves with the anti-U.S. segment of the world.....not to mention increased child birth rates.

The "propaganda" is minimizing the extent of the "terrorist" population, while marginalizing their effectiveness and resourcefulness.

I have posted repeatedly that it's like the Tourist Bureau claiming there are no sharks in the water at the beach, while the fishermen on the pier bitch about all the sharks taking their bait just beyond the surf line at the beach.

When someone mouths off he has defeated the terrorists to get re-elected and then pretends they are junior varsity (and proclaims it) so he doesn't have to face his own bullshit (propaganda) ..... it is not only disgusting, but is dangerous.
At some point the west will have to fight back and I hope it is before the Muslim terrorists get their hands on either nukes or bio weapons....I hope.
At some point the west will have to fight back and I hope it is before the Muslim terrorists get their hands on either nukes or bio weapons....I hope. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Who is going to keep them from doing that?

French?
Germans?
Brits?
Russians?
Chinese?
Cuba?
______________?
USA?
Oh! And let's not forget ...... U.N.?
I'm Glad to be from the 93% Who Doest Support Those Idiots
Estimates By even the most ardent supporters of The Prophet Muhammad, and mentioned by Chris Mathews tonight on MSNBC, only 7 % of all the World's Muslims support, or would engage in, terroristic Jihad.

That's only around 100,000,000 people.

We should all feel much better now. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Could be a number of things: improved polling methods, increase comfort of admitting ones association and/or belief, more aggressive and effective recruiting and converting, and a migration to align themselves with the anti-U.S. segment of the world.....not to mention increased child birth rates. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't think polling methods have changed much in the last five years.

And I don't think that 1.5 billion people gave birth to another half billion in the last five years. If anything, Muslim birth rates are falling closer to the rest of the world's birth rates.

And I don't think that they have converted a half billion people in the last 5 years either.

Whoever runs that website is inflating Muslim numbers and downplaying Christian religiosity and population in order to intimidate non-Muslims.

Stop being so gullible.
I know that these numbers make me feel all unsafe and threatened. We should start a global war designed to exterminate all Muslims.....right? Fucking retards.

There is a much much better chance that you, your children and the rest of your family will be slaughtered by some US citizen lunatic with an assault rifle who has an imaginary beef with the government, Mickey Mouse or his psychiatrist than by some Islamic jihadist.