What should I be for Halloween?

So for various reasons I'm staying in austin for Halloween and going to the zombie ball. Generally Halloween is my favorite holiday but i really haven't thought about it in 2 yrs. Anyways i have couple ideas of what i want to be but nothing is screaming at me say this is it. (Women understand it in any dress or shoes they see in the store window) So I'm asking for ideas, maybe something will just grab my mind and i will want to play with idea till it's mine. Yes, i have been to the costume shops here a dozen times, just didn't think about being dressed upat the time.
easy one; Wonder Woman
Lol, thx but wonder woman doesn't really appeal to me at the moment
Hoover Vacuum? (((Awesome suction)))
I thought the caitlyn jenner was going to be the costume of choice this year?
OR

On a serious note: http://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-size-costumes-fantasy
you want "different"...try Cruella Deville or sexy vampiress!
Cruella is a great idea! Definitely gna think on that one. Thx! Come on people any other ideas ot even something that you are gna be this Halloween
  • Loxly
  • 10-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Hmmmmmm... sexy dragon w/Victoria Secret wings. Sort like your handle. Just need to learn how to eat and spew fire. Then you could run around all night lighting cigarettes, candles, etc.

IB
Katy Bates from Misery
So im at this strip club (i am doing detective work, turns out there is no sauna rooms here. Damn you Google) and i know for sur i want laced up back stocking with bows at the top as part of my Halloween outfit. Ideas people, ideas!
The girl from the movie Fifth Element
OMG! That's fucking brilliant! I love the idea! Yay! Thank you so much.
"laced up back stocking with bows at the top"

Consider Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1ReVM4rGWA