Hey Biden, The First Rulle Of Climbing Out Of A Hole Is To quit Digging…

So, as a Candidate, Biden saw fit, without seeing any evidence to the contrary, to label Kyle Rittenhouse a “White Supremest”.

That has left him and quite a few News Outlets, Hollywood Actors, and Leftist in general wide open for a huge defamation of character legal action.

This mirrors the Nicholas Sandman events.

But this stupid old bastard just keeps digging the hole. When the verdict came out, he first said he stood by the jury’s decision. But then his “handlers” got to him and he is saying how appalled he is at the juries verdict.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-f...erdict-1651567

Really? You are appalled that a Jury heard sworn testimony in a court of law and made their decision based on those facts rather than what your lackeys at CNN said?

Keep talking, you old, senile, stupid inept corrupt piece of shit. The Lawyers are listening and taking notes.

President Xi is going to have to funnel you millions of $ by the time a civil jury gets through with you.
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?

(And knock off the Kyle Rittenhouse praise already. He was acquitted of murder charges, not of being a POS white supremacist. That’s a hole, sir, you should stop digging).
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?

(And knock off the Kyle Rittenhouse praise already. He was acquitted of murder charges, not of being a POS white supremacist. That’s a hole, sir, you should stop digging). Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Someone needs to tell The Idiot Biden that.

This is far from over. All you have to do is say “ 30% contingency”
OJ was found not guilty as well and he murdered two people (not that crybaby Kyle's case is remotely the same other than the accusations of murder part). Should OJ have sued every news outlet that condemned him according to your reasoning? When I say "every", I mean EVERY news outlet that condemned him which was pretty much all of them.

Should Casey Anthony sue everyone? Should George Zimmerman sue everyone? When does it stop according to your flawed logic?
Your memory is faulty, Luke. Back in 1995, there was no FOX news, no MSNBC. Major news outlets (CBS, ABC and NBC) still believed in objective reporting and tried to appear unbiased. OJ's trial was carried live by an upstart cable channel called Court TV. While major news outlets as part of their coverage interviewed people who condemned the verdict, they weren't running 100% opinion shows like Sean Hannity or Rachel Maddow do today.
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2021, 12:49 PM
Your memory is faulty, Luke. Back in 1995, there was no FOX news, no MSNBC. Major news outlets (CBS, ABC and NBC) still believed in objective reporting and tried to appear unbiased. OJ's trial was carried live by an upstart cable channel called Court TV. While major news outlets as part of their coverage interviewed people who condemned the verdict, they weren't running 100% opinion shows like Sean Hannity or Rachel Maddow do today. Originally Posted by lustylad
You only addressed OJ.

Luke also brought up Casey Anthony and Zimmerman.

Why didn't they sue?

Please try and just answer in a polite way without being your usual assholish self.
In Lusty's defense, WTF, he probably was typing while I added the last paragraph and didn't see the edit.

On a lighter note, I dated this weird chick a few years ago who loved watching Nancy Grace's country ass. I didn't pay attention much when she watched it but damn, that woman pretty much bad mouthed everyone on her show. How many fucking lawsuits would the station that airs her show have to deal with because of her loud mouth if everyone started suing everyone when found not guilty?
You only addressed OJ.

Why didn't they sue?

Please try and just answer in a polite way without being your usual assholish self. Originally Posted by WTF
The simple answer is we live in a different society than just 10 years ago.

This is going to be lawyer driven. It’s their dream case, because everybody from Biden on down just assumed the Kid was going to et convicted of something. But now that he was exonerated, the gate is open.

30% of $250 million is a pretty darned good inventive. When that woman read out “not guilty” on all five of the counts, the game changed.

And I hope he gets every penny, mainly from that piece of shit President of our’s.
Back in the day they used to regularly say "allegedly". They said it about OJ every time it came up. Of course, OJ lost in civil court proceedings so I guess you can stop your outrage there. Then again, the jury came out after the criminal trial and told the world that they were not going to convict a black man like OJ just because he was black and famous. So I guess you can take your lazy logic and take a shot at a rolling donut.

By the way, it really beneath you, yes, even you, to call this young man a cry baby...unless you've gone through something similar and Charles Bronsoned the whole thing..........I didn't think so.
  • oeb11
  • 11-20-2021, 01:14 PM
Comment - it is typical of teh insecure, controlling narcissist elite liberals - to demand everything 'Their Way "

And when a court case does not go Their Way - they demand to change the entire judicial system to 'equity' which they Control.
Which means - No more checks and balances - no Constitution - no Rule of equality for all under the Rule of law
"Liberals' - want control - and to dictate the judicial system , and Congress, and the Administration.

The epitome of Communist terrorism and tyranny.

America's only hope - is that the Controlling DPST Communist party - gets so involved in their internal bickering - as to stalemate any 'Progress' - by communist Progressives - and America survives until they implode in outright Civil WAR internally.

Buck fiden
From our cold dead hands!
DPSTs Lie!

LM - thank You for teh inspiration.
You only addressed OJ.

Why didn't they sue?

Please try and just answer in a polite way without being your usual assholish self. Originally Posted by WTF
Coming from experience...
  • oeb11
  • 11-20-2021, 01:20 PM
BB - amen good Sir
the universal quality /characteristic of 'Liberals: - is Hypocrisy!
By the way, it really beneath you, yes, even you, to call this young man a cry baby...unless you've gone through something similar and Charles Bronsoned the whole thing..........I didn't think so. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Yeah, it is so low of me to not be in that dipshit's shoes when I was his age to not be able to relate to his plight. Unfortunately, I was more concerned about playing sports, girls and deciding on which Ivy League school I was going to attend than having my mom drop me off with an AR so I could go play Rambo... I was such a weird kid. My parents should have taught me better priorities at that age. LOL
In Lusty's defense, WTF, he probably was typing while I added the last paragraph and didn't see the edit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Exactly. Thanks Luke. You're a better man than wtf. Like everyone else here.
Exactly. Thanks Luke. You're a better man than wtf. Like everyone else here. Originally Posted by lustylad
They’re one in the same.