BP Ads

Do many of you gents use BP to find providers for the most part and then go on to test the credibility? Or do you mostly stick to what's trusted on ECCIE? Im a little apprehensive about the site because of the price and how quickly ads get pushed down with girls who post all day long.
But if BP is generally the first place that is checked, it may be worth looking at again

:P
I use it to check for availability. I search by name.
Definitely riskier than ECCIE, but you would pick up some business. But the one thing we all know is along with BP comes a lot of bullshit, like time wasters and not having a clue about the guy showing up. At least here you have something to go on. On a positive note, there are definitely some gems on BP.
I do go to BP, then look for reviews of the providers on ECCIE. If there are no reviews, I'll see if guys have any impressions.
Started out looking for BP providers. Although I never felt unsafe with the hookup I found in general they not very entertaining. More like you paid to so let's get it over with. A few such as Amber Blossom and Britney buxom were hood but have now become verified Eccie providers. When I do chance BP isn't with a provider who's been reviewed here.
In all of the years I've been doing this, I've never met a provider from BP. Just too many risks and my larger head has always prevailed.

Many of the providers I've seen also advertise on BP, but that's not how I've met them. Eccie, and the popular sites before, have always been my "go to" source for finding quality providers.
There are a lot of guys who don't know what ECCIE or what any of these other hobby boards are for that matter and trust a lot of "board guys" use BP too.
Usually a sponsor ad should you decide to post on BP gives one a little more exposure and imo better ROI than posting multiple times a day with non-sponsored ads. It's ranking/popularity also has it as a top 500 site for the U.S. and a top 1000 site worldwide on Alexa ... much higher than ECCIE, TER, P411, Date-Check or Eros.
do not post on BP on a Friday or Saturday night
errr unless you like the drunk clients
^^ if so. posting a few hours before closing time will make that phone light up
  • Tiger
  • 09-21-2015, 03:41 PM
No BP for me.
Only time I look there is to see the ad from someone's review here, or look for the ad someone didn't post in their review. There are many reported fake ads on BP just as there were on craigslist.
Can get overpriced CBJ here or there, it still feels faintly pleasurable from either site
Do many of you gents use BP to find providers for the most part and then go on to test the credibility? Or do you mostly stick to what's trusted on ECCIE? Im a little apprehensive about the site because of the price and how quickly ads get pushed down with girls who post all day long.
But if BP is generally the first place that is checked, it may be worth looking at again

:P Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
It's free right now to post there.

And anyone who has never tried a BP girl... has never done a proper TOFTT.....
I think that a lot of traffic comes through BP, but for women who are not used to it, I would say that most BP guys do not expect the level of screening that you are used to. BP is more like fast food - they call when they want it now. They are not going to go through a rigid screening process as a general rule , so it's up to you as to where you draw the comfort line for yourself.
A provider who graduates/moves up to bp from eccie should be aware there's a lot more competition among providers! So you have to pick up your quality, value, and services if you want to compete. Lots to pick from, and yes, some are gems. One ad on bp - roi wise - is worth 10 eccie ads probably... If you factor in the Alexa score that mocha referred to.

I've found eccie "verified providers" to be overpriced and overrated, as a general rule. Present company excluded, I'm sure.
[SIZE=4]

And anyone who has never tried a BP girl... has never done a proper TOFTT..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Peer pressure. Go ahead and take the bait suckas. Make sure it's in a Gates hotel. No risk no reward.
  • Chloe
  • 09-21-2015, 07:43 PM
A few years ago I did a BP experiment before I trusted it. One ad was a gal,me with a different name and real "selfies" taken and posted. I got a lot of emails that were just like "Hey sexy" and none of the info I asked for, a bunch of wasted banter and a lot of time later I had no appointments and a head ache. The next thing I did was went on as Chloe, professional photos, links to my website, no special rate just a simple ad. I received only inquiries with all info I asked for and great appointments with solid respectful guys.

I guess the outcome was BP didn't attract bad or good clients in general, I did with my advertising and how I presented myself there.

Eccie is a nice place to meet people but I have met far more solid clients from BP as well as other websites like p411 etc.....stay open to all venues