URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Lakeline Office Park
Activities: FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: long to mid-back but up in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fiona is tall for an Asian, probably 5'7" and thin. She is nice looking and has a very nice smile - probably in the upper tier as far as attractiveness.
Recommendation: Yes
Reads like an ad....ijs..
User ID: Green Massage Spa
Date: 11/16/22
Name: Fiona
Phone: 512-757-7999
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Lakeline Office Park
Activities: FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: long to mid-back but up in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fiona is tall for an Asian, probably 5'7" and thin. She is nice looking and has a very nice smile - probably in the upper tier as far as attractiveness.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Imnewatthis
Massage and L1 was great but the haggling was not fun, DT type experience in that way...
Anyone have better experience with 'new pricing'?
Do they accept walk-ins? I tried to walk in one evening, but no answer. They had the phone number taped to the door. Also the neighbor had a security camera pointing right at the door.
Reads like an ad....ijs.. Originally Posted by AnimalHouse
Which would be strange because Fiona doesn't want ads or reviews. Because of this, she has asked me personally not to review her.
120 tip at Green ,Greystone and Balcones will get all nude daty usually, any girl, time is always less than 1 hour older women compared to DT
Yeah, I don't think Fiona wants any Reviews.She is a great Lady. Treat her well, Gents :-)
Yeah, I don't think Fiona wants any Reviews.She is a great Lady. Treat her well, Gents :-) Originally Posted by tonylanz

Just an FYI, she is at Greystone now