Olympic Swim Trial Related Sting

With both the Olympic Swim Trials and College World Series in town, so are the police stings.

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/coac....html?mode=jqm

And speaking of questionable activities, a provider told me the hotel prices are jacked up sky high due to the events in town.
Demand for rooms is really high, so they are charging what the market will allow them too.
There are still decent inalls available. I'm visiting and I haven't had a problem finding a ok room rate.
Several providers have told me of $150 per night rates for Motel 6 caliber rooms.
They had a story about hotels being really booked up last weekend with the CWS and Swimtrial overlap. Probably better now.
Had an old friend who was a MLB pitcher and now coaches at a college not in the CWS, in my spare room this weekend. Charged him a steak dinner for my wife and I
I was there and they were outragous for the rooms. So was kc the week before. If I'm paying 150-200 a night it better be 4 star hotel and at least 3-4 appts booked for that day. But again it's dinner abd we all know that shit happens.