URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ester/55292260
City: Rochester Area
State: New York
Address: Countryside
Activities: CBJ, DATY, CG, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very Tall, Great Legs, Very pretty smile, no distasteful tats, a few nicely done one's.
Almost model looking.
Recommendation: Yes
very informative review, I too saw Anna K. and she wasnt too into it
too many rules
Guess I dodged a bullet, considered seeing her myself but my date had to leave early.
Had her on my to-do list but I just moved her to the no-no list.

She’s had multiple new numbers posted in the last week. When I pointed out that maybe the day you gave to use a number that no one knows about isn’t the time to be raising your rates again, someone on the other end of our chat wasn’t happy.
I see Anna regularly in the Queen City, and I always look forward to it. Very beautiful, with a great personality. All of her rules make sense. It’s her in the pictures, see her a second time if you didn’t like the first
And waste money twice
Well in Buffalo, there are only two other options for me. The other ones should pay me, is how I feel when seeing there profile’s
I see Anna regularly in the Queen City, and I always look forward to it. Very beautiful, with a great personality. All of her rules make sense. It’s her in the pictures, see her a second time if you didn’t like the first Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
How about you do a review of her?
It’s her handle ben
It’s a review, stating I seen her more than once is all. If you guys want someone with no rules, good luck. Go see her and write your own review.
  • man76
  • 05-06-2023, 09:14 AM
Yeah Ben! Listen to Anna, I mean, 'Handsomelake'
It’s her handle ben Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Oh ok, thanks for the intel. I'm shocked!!
I saw the Dom pic pop up...I knew that's what the issue was she wants to be the person getting doing the f**king which is the worst type to be doing this smh My advice for her drop the handle or the handle needs to stop simping and explain to her this is about "What Man want" aside from that everyone has there boundaries or rules the issue is ppl started telling if they bend those rules even drop a review smh
Handsome Lake is a Seneca Prophet. I’m friends with Mike Bastine, he knows me and respects me.