Friends . . Help Me Save Christmas For A Family In Need

I will be hosting a Christmas Fund Raiser to help a Family In Need.

The Fund Raiser will take place Nov 21 - 23 & Nov 28 - 30.

I have committed myself to Scheduling Meetings on those days . My goal is to raise enough funds to help them have Christmas for their children. Im hoping to be able to get them a Christmas Tree, Christmas Gifts and a Christmas Meal.

The fundraiser is to help a family of six. The couple is currently homeless and have had their 4 children temperarily placed with a family member until they can get back on their feet. Meanwhile, they are sleeping on a friends sofa and working on getting an apartment, hopefully before Christmas, so that they can have their family back together.

I have posted a page with their story, as well as information about the fundraiser, on my website. www.truelatinpassion.com . . . In the Newsletter tab.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 832-422-5399.

Also, for those of you who are not able to schedule a meeting but would still like to make a donation . . HEB Gift Card or a Gift can be dropped off at my Incall. Once, I've completed the Fund Raiser I will personally be delivering these items on behalf of everyone.
Whats the ages of the kids?
I wouldnt,mind getting a gift or two
  • Mokoa
  • 11-20-2011, 05:56 PM
Sandbox topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
Thank you Ms Kitti.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Linda(11), Grace(8) Daniel(5) and James(3).

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Ill try to get them to you by next week.
Hopefully the good stuff is still in the stores
Oh, I havr an extra tree..if you would like it.
Its about 5-6 ft tall...
Thats one less thing on your list
Thank you.
You're a good soul Alexxxia...count me in for whatever you need!
Thank you Nikki . . .
Do you need toys for girls or boys or both? Count me in
Thank you Pepper

Linda(11), Grace(8), Daniel(5) and James(3)

I want to Thank All of You who have responded and committed to helping Save Christmas for this family.

It means alot to ME, that you see the need and are willing to share a little Joy.

Again, Thank You and God Bless You.

Hugs
Alexxia, I can also help too.

SP
God Bless you! I am happy to help! I love when ladies like us who make this good money can give back. You are a WONDERFUL PERSON! I am in all the way to help with the charity.

xoxo

VLB
Hope it goes well and good luck! ..... My x-mas was just ruined