She would succeed ANYWHERE

For some reason this weekend I was waxing poetic about the hobby and I remembered a few ladies that I have come across in this arena that you just knew would move on to something bigger. Not necessarily due to looks, although they usually had it in spades but you could just tell. They had IT. Nothing against the majority of the ladies here, but many I fear do it of necessity (and you can usually pick those out in the first five minutes), some actually enjoy it (thank God) and a few try it and are at least astute enough to know it isn't for them. I always felt honored that I got to spend a moment of intimacy before they moved on to bigger and better endeavors.
Exit strategies are rare in the field of flat backing and like most problems with society the problems are traceable to lack of education and poor upbringing.
  • BLM69
  • 04-18-2016, 03:11 PM
Not the only option but it's kinda funny

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/careers.html
I know one young woman with an education that's moving on, and if you're reading this lover you know I think you're a rockstar
I know one young woman with an education that's moving on, and if you're reading this lover you know I think you're a rockstar Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I believe I know who you speak of, and she left a couple of years ago too, and she left a good job recently to do this again...smh
I knew a chick once who worked in an Arlington jack shack about 1998 who got herself a degree with a double major in biomolecular engineering and computer science. She got a job at TI and then later went to work for NASA.

She had a good head and she gave good head.
I believe I know who you speak of, and she left a couple of years ago too, and she left a good job recently to do this again...smh Originally Posted by ManSlut
I happen to belong to a group of people that don't drink, and have been in this group for almost twenty five years and have myself been abstinent for the entire time.

In the course of twenty five years I've met people that come and stop drinking for a while(1-5 years, sometimes just several months) and then return to the bottle.

Now because I've been there continuously I've seen alot of these folks return and really try another way of life and not return to the bottle.

Some of my closet friends that have been abstinent for 30+ years spent the first couple of years in and out, in and out.

When people come back after being out there in the Darkness I don't tell them, " Hey you're probably gonna fail, like you did last time."

That's fucked up
I happen to belong to a group of people that don't drink, and have been in this group for almost twenty five years and have myself been abstinent for the entire time.

In the course of twenty five years I've met people that come and stop drinking for a while(1-5 years, sometimes just several months) and then return to the bottle.

Now because I've been there continuously I've seen alot of these folks return and really try another way of life and not return to the bottle.

Some of my closet friends that have been abstinent for 30+ years spent the first couple of years in and out, in and out.

When people come back after being out there in the Darkness I don't tell them, " Hey you're probably gonna fail, like you did last time."

That's fucked up Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
So if this "Rockstar" Hooker, who leaves and comes back, was a recovering alcoholic and you are buying her drinks, what would that make you?...An Enabler maybe?

That's fucked up Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
most AA members I have met are almost as judgmental and holier than thou, as ex smokers.....no matter how scandalous they behaved when they were drunks....
I can't imagine life without good wine. Or good dick.

Two birds. One stone.

Two birds. One stone. Originally Posted by THN
Plus +1, or maybe more (on the wine)

Two birds. One stone. Originally Posted by THN
I had to click the like button on your post!
I can't imagine life without good wine. Or good dick. Originally Posted by THN
How about a box of wine, and ME!?
Hahaha. You said, "box".
It's not that we move on, we watch from a distance