goodbye eccie!!!!! ill miss you

After much thinking and deciding I have made the choice to leave eccie. I am not retiring completly just leaving eccie and its drama. Its better.
Thank you to all my favs in houston and austin. You know where to find me.
Ill be around for a few days and then my account will be removed. Ill miss you all!!!!!!!

Bye y'all
Your one and only americanjessi. Forced into a new identity by recent events. So sasha I mean.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo
And safe hobbying
Over/under on her coming back as a new name is 7 weeks...
TREND???

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
I KNOW WHAT YOU SAYING BABE THIS SITE THRIVES ON DRAMA BUT YOU CANT LET THEM WIN!! SAY STRONG THESE PEOPLE THINK BYE SAYING SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO RUIN YOU BUT WHAT THEY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT THIS CITY IS BIGGER THEN THIS SITE LOL. STICK IT OUT TILL THEY FIND A RESON TO BAND YOU. YOUR REVIEWS ARE GREAT. DONT LET THEM RUN YOU OFF. AFTER ALL MOST OF THE DRAMA IS CAUSED BY THE YOUNG AND IMMATURE. AND EVEN IF IT IS CAUSED BY THE OLDER CROWD THEN THEY ARE JUST SAD AND MISERABLE WANTING YOU TO FEEL THE SAME.

SO STICK IN THERE BABE DONT LET WHAT EVER THE REASON GET TO YOU! TAKE IT FROM SOME ONE WHO KNOWS AND IS GOING THOUGH DRAMA ON THIS SITE AS WELL.

CASSANDRA
After much thinking and deciding I have made the choice to leave eccie. I am not retiring completly just leaving eccie and its drama. Its better.
Thank you to all my favs in houston and austin. You know where to find me.
Ill be around for a few days and then my account will be removed. Ill miss you all!!!!!!!

Bye y'all
Your one and only americanjessi. Forced into a new identity by recent events. So sasha I mean.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo
And safe hobbying Originally Posted by Allamericanjessi
Jessi/Sasha, no use leaving. You will probably still get reviews posted on this site whether you're a member here or not.

In my many years in the hobby, I've seen this before. To be honest, some won't forget a bad review, but for the majority of the members, all you need is a string of positive reviews and your 'dance card' will start filling again. IMHO you've got the looks and a lot of guys just love a big rack, just fight it out for awhile and see what happens.

Just a suggestion.

Fight the power.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyDWNT0TnZE
I'll take the under.
DEAR JOHN IS RIGHT I WAS GETTING GREAT REVIEWS BEFORE I EVEN KNEW WHAT THIS SITE(WHEN I STARTED POSTING ON HERE IS WHEN THE DRAMA STARTED) WAS SO LEAVING IS NOT GOING TO HELP. GOOD OR BAD THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS YOUR NOT GOING TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING SO WHY LEAVE? AT LEAST IF YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING YOU CAN SAY SOMETHING ON YOUR BEHALF.
yeah hold on dont let it get to you
hope it works out
aww sweetie, dont go..and dont let the bulls*** get to you, your a sweet person, and like I heard before you cant please everyone all the time..hang in there doll !!
Over/under on her coming back as a new name is 7 weeks... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Can I get some odds on this bet either way oh great white shark?Seriously, I'll bet on some turtles racing if I get the right odds.I just love some action.On this topic, I didn't have the pleasure to meet you Jessi, but I wish you the best and maybe one day we will meet.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha haha
It's a shame when our resident drama queens drive away good providers.

Even though I've not had the pleasure of meeting you, Sasha, I'm sorry to see you go.
It's a shame when our resident drama queens drive away good providers. Originally Posted by blowpop
Whoa there trigger...I don't think this can be owned by us...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1213026

You know me, I enjoy bragging about the "run off provider" notches on my headboard...this one ain't us...
I just want to know who is taking the "over"....so, I will know where to get my steak dinner.
Wakeup, did she say that the Austin incident was the reason she was leaving?