Songs that make you feel like FUCKIN

https://youtu.be/xdYFuCp3m9k

Halsey is badass, what a voice

Usually in session I like the Chill Out station on Pandora, what makes you feel sexy?
Any time I hear spa music....or Asian wimmen arguing in the hall.
Sexual Healing will always be my banner song. I was in a bad car accident that fucked me up pretty good. A girl I had just met the night of the accident came over a few days later to check up on me and started playing Marvin Gaye which I conveniently had staged in my CD player. Once this track started playing she got that naughty look in her eye and before you know it I was in like Flynn if you get my meaning!
Sexual Healing will always be my banner song. I was in a bad car accident that fucked me up pretty good. A girl I had just met the night of the accident came over a few days later to check up on me and started playing Marvin Gaye which I conveniently had staged in my CD player. Once this track started playing she got that naughty look in her eye and before you know it I was in like Flynn if you get my meaning! Originally Posted by Brandofan

I too like old school...105.7 here in Dallas is GREAT
An oldie but a goodie. Exile - I wanna kiss you all over...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP6WoL-QdnE
https://youtu.be/xdYFuCp3m9k

Halsey is badass, what a voice

Usually in session I like the Chill Out station on Pandora, what makes you feel sexy? Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

Ooooooppppssss I had on strip club rock music haha! That’s my go to all the time. Rock and roll!
Got to go with Exile ( yup I'm old )
I too like old school...105.7 here in Dallas is GREAT Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I forgot about Golden Earring, I had a SO that did CG to Radar Love. During the drum and guitar riff she moved her hips like an erotic dance to the music. Yeah I didn't last too long after that.

What can I say? The seventies were a great decade. I have to be careful with the radio though cause some songs bring back good memories and I hate driving with a raging boner.
Remember Sada? "Smooth operator "
Bryan Adams " have you ever really loved a women "...
And this might sound like a strange one
But Linda Ronstand " blue bayou " mainly because it was in a movie called "man on fire"with Denzel Washington..!!!.. I do have more let me do some thinking
I had one of the best sexual experiences of my life associated with this little aria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLcbfF9ypmM
Because every gent is different, I try to ask what type of music someone prefers while "relaxing" unless they are coming for a body rub. For a body rub, I always use my Enya station on Pandora.

While I know guys are not stopping by to listen to music, it does help to put someone at ease. Depending on the guy, it could be that one thing that we make a great connection over.

I enjoy songs like "Good For You" by Selena Gomez or "Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande. Just sets a slow sexy vibe.
"Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande. Just sets a slow sexy vibe. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

This song here!!!! Mmmm mmmmm mmmmm I’ve done some really nasty things to that song, lol!
Remember Sada? "Smooth operator "
Bryan Adams " have you ever really loved a women "...
And this might sound like a strange one
But Linda Ronstand " blue bayou " mainly because it was in a movie called "man on fire"with Denzel Washington..!!!.. I do have more let me do some thinking Originally Posted by sin.di.vine

Thats " Sade" darling....never forget seeing her sing Sweetest Taboo on snl back in 86....

Jackie i love your rocker music and DAMMIT i want those nasty things before you get too pregnant!!
Laura Lynn I couldn't do a slow sexy vibe with you,It would be hard and fast.

Jackie i love your rocker music and DAMMIT i want those nasty things before you get too pregnant!! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I think that’s the song that got me in trouble, lmao!!