Visiting North Dallas next week Hotel or Airbnb

Ive never stayed at an airbnb for client visits. Suggestions or thoughts? It's not like I'll be having a rush of clients everyday, I'm very low volume.
Thank you!
Hard to make a recommendation if I have no idea what an Airbnb is lol
Hotel. Galleria area in Dallas.
I think most of my clients strongly prefer Airbnb's. The great thing about dallas is there are a ton of Airbnb's in apartment complexes or a high rise which makes it less obvious that you're having friends visit.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-19-2018, 05:08 PM
Keep in mind that a lot of Airbnbs that are located IN apartments are against the lease agreements. If they are already under suspicion either by the management or the neighbors... you should be super wary of being observed having multiple guests per day. Be careful.
  • Crock
  • 02-20-2018, 01:24 PM
Hard to make a recommendation if I have no idea what an Airbnb is lol Originally Posted by Souper
What cave have you been living in?

It's like Uber but with your spare room/condo/vacation home instead of your car:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbnb

You do know what Uber is, don't you?
You can get full apartments and or houses fairly reasonably, I reserved mine in Minneapolis months before the Super Bowl and ended up paying 80 dollars a night for a lake house all Super Bowl weekend. My Pats may have lost but I definitely won after the game if ya know what I mean
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-25-2018, 09:49 AM
Do some searching for Airbnb on this site and you should get a lot of ladies' opinions on the matter. For and against.

There are a lot more risks with it than most men think about.
Airbnb is risky..hidden cameras..landlords close by..strict rules

Galleria is great as well as love field and the colony

Have fun
if you stay in the colony, would love to see you. would help change your 2 reviews into possibly 3
Hotel is the best way to go .. guest will fit in better
Stay around the Galleria area.
Thank you for your feedback!
I’ve been wondering this also as I will have to get an incall soon in Dallas. I normally stay or get in calls by Galleria but want to change it up.