Good areas to stay while visiting Dallas? Hotels with soaker tubs? Everyone Ladies and Gents share for the sake of us all!

• Lp23
  • 02-24-2018, 01:58 PM
Hello! So I’ve been thinking of visiting Dallas and while I’ve been looking I figured I should get some advice from the ones who are in the area.
Tell us the areas you like and why.
Hotels you’ve stayed in around Dallas you like or don’t like and why.
I really wanna know the places with large tubs so in my downtime I can relax in a hot bath.
Historic and architecturally beautiful places to stay would be an interesting add as well.
I was thinking there use to be a hotel on Walnut Hill that had a Jacuzzi and another one on northwest highway.
MCM Elegante on NW Hwy is nice and has a couple honeymoon suites with heart shaped tubs.

Comfort Suites North Dallas on 75 has a huge Jacuzzi suite on each floor.

I think there is a hotel in the HEB area that has Jacuzzi tubs as well. Can't remember the name.

Holiday Inn in Addison has a suite with a big Jacuzzi tub.

Do a SEARCH...this topic has been covered a few times.
Thanks for information. I am visiting Dallas Wednesday to Friday next week.
  • Lp23
  • 02-26-2018, 04:20 PM
Thank you you the information! I did look but figured I'd make a post myself hoping maybe I could get more all in one place. Everyone experiences new places daily and we all have our own specific questions.
  • BLM69
  • 02-26-2018, 05:06 PM
Thank you you the information! I did look but figured I'd make a post myself hoping maybe I could get more all in one place. Everyone experiences new places daily and we all have our own specific questions. Originally Posted by Lp23
We call these a threAD, post right before the planned visit looking for "best place to eat" or maybe "best place to stay" we've seen it and heard it all. You know where the providers advertising areas are in this site

Google has tons of information and reviews on lodging and restaurants, I wish whores would just be honest and say, This is my upcoming trip threAD, who wants to schedule appointments during my stay.
  • Lp23
  • 02-26-2018, 05:46 PM
We call these a threAD, post right before the planned visit looking for "best place to eat" or maybe "best place to stay" we've seen it and heard it all. You know where the providers advertising areas are in this site

Google has tons of information and reviews on lodging and restaurants, I wish whores would just be honest and say, This is my upcoming trip threAD, who wants to schedule appointments during my stay. Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah it happens... The threADs are everywhere, we all want more exposure. I do post primarily in the advertising areas I do know where they are. Thank you for your input. I'm a very honest "whore" but saying it like that would make it an ad and not what I was ready to post yet.

BTW I booked a hotel I really like in an area i'll be back around to in May. Its artsy, has a great view, and a bar with a Happy Hour!!