Any suggestions? Looking for someone offering a creampie cleanup

Looking for a provider that offers a Cream Pie cleanup.

Someone that has a bf and/or significant other she can trust to fill her up so I can do the clean up honors.
Contact Shelly Snow. She is hanging around with 2 guys these days and they may do the honor. But I guess the guys are also providers (show only no BI/Gay) so you may have to incur double $$.
I believe that's termed " Felching"
IIRC Butch, only if its a Greek creampie and a straw is employed.

And yes I'm disappointed in myself for knowing this. Co-ed has officially gone off the rails.
People like what they like. To each his/her own.

Would love to read the review...
I think it will be more fun if I give the creampie and the SO does the cleanup
I have gotten several PM's

Any other Ladies able to provide this?
Just to be clear you are offering to clean provider up only? Or the provider and the other dude’s cock? I ask because I think different couples have different expectations when it comes to cleaning up.
There use to be a hot Latina that offered this and had her own clean up man to suck your dick. I passed but to each his own
Just to be clear you are offering to clean provider up only? Or the provider and the other dude’s cock? I ask because I think different couples have different expectations when it comes to cleaning up.
There use to be a hot Latina that offered this and did had her own clean up man. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Just cleaning her is what I am looking for.. But I always want to please the Lady, so what ever she wants me to do I will do.
I’m surprised you have not been overwhelmed with offers. I have not met a woman yet that does not like a creampie licked and sucked out of her pussy if she’s into that. However I eat my own.
I’m surprised you have not been overwhelmed with offers. I have not met a woman yet that does not like a creampie licked and sucked out of her pussy if she’s into that. However I eat my own. Originally Posted by FunMonday
I have had several offers. Coordinating is the hard part.
3 days of these bullshit posts.
Its getting ridiculous.
Guess you guys are tired of behind the scene high risk activities. Now you kust say.. Fuck it and Fuck the guidelines ect.. I will be glad when AG doesnt have to sneak in the bathroom on vacay and shit will be bk to norm. These gross ass posts.. Smdh.
3 days of these bullshit posts.
Its getting ridiculous.
Guess you guys are tired of behind the scene high risk activities. Now you kust say.. Fuck it and Fuck the guidelines ect.. I will be glad when AG doesnt have to sneak in the bathroom on vacay and shit will be bk to norm. These gross ass posts.. Smdh. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Dayum u even know when “AG” is on vacation.
Dayum u even know when “AG” is on vacation. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Yeah dip shit he clearly posted a simular remark in another thread. But your head is so far up your ass surprised you could even read this thread.
Texas Jess I have to tell you that you have some of the nicest thigh gap and great ass. I never get sick of your posts bc your pics are gorgeous.