ISO a real Coed Forum thread...

One that peaks the curiosity, is inclusive for both males and females, queers and steers, butches and bitches; it should be capable of illiciting thought provoking commentary along with some ‘stupid shit’, too.

Provider rants are acceptable, fucktard bitch & moans are not!

Please do not PM me, my inbox is kept clear (well sorta) for Horseface Evans’ unsolicited PM rants when I ruffle her feathers!

Thank you.

Love always,

Manny
Oh Manny. I do love your optimism. If they build it, do you think they will come?
^^^ I am not sure my Love, but we must stay together on this!...I think it was Keats, no no, it was Alfred Lord Tennyson who said, “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”

Anyway, I am thinking about starting a ‘Scrotums - what appeals to you Ladies?’ thread if this one doesn’t go anywhere.
What you need is for the Wolf Princess to pop her head up.
One that peaks the curiosity, is inclusive for both males and females, queers and steers, butches and bitches; it should be capable of illiciting thought provoking commentary along with some ‘stupid shit’, too.

Provider rants are acceptable, fucktard bitch & moans are not!

Please do not PM me, my inbox is kept clear (well sorta) for Horseface Evans’ unsolicited PM rants when I ruffle her feathers!

Thank you.

Love always,

Manny Originally Posted by ManSlut
Grow the fuck up already. I mean really do you have any kind of life at all that does not consist of a writing a thread or thinking about me 24 7
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2018, 04:24 PM
Grow the fuck up already. I mean really do you have any kind of life at all that does not consist of a writing a thread or thinking about me 24 7 Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Is your first name horseface?
Grow up Seriously
How good is Tara in bed?
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2018, 05:37 PM
How good is Tara in bed? Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Horrible from all the reports and chatter, do your research JP
She has 7 yes reviews since her BIG NO.

Dont listen to the same ole old haters. Been the same guys for centuries no lifes idots
Grow the fuck up already. I mean really do you have any kind of life at all that does not consist of a writing a thread or thinking about me 24 7 Originally Posted by Tara Evans

He is in lust

Horrible from all the reports and chatter, do your research JP Originally Posted by BLM69

Is that worse then Analeese?
She does have some great fit legs though...would love for her to ride me until i explode
He is in lust

Is that worse then Analeese? Originally Posted by BossyWillson
He wouldn’t know...he’s never met me...

Muahh thanks for the mention though.....and obviously thinking of me when I havent thought about you at all lmao...I know I’m unforgettable but geez I want you to forget me...

But I have no life y’all...
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2018, 07:51 PM
I can feel the love going on in here, Tara get your GED to learn how to spell and put a sentence together