Trump tells Christians that they won’t have to vote after this election.

Trump tells Christians they won't have to vote after this election

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/tru...on-2024-07-27/

Trump says crazy shit. Authoritarian or Lunatic? Maybe both?
So what do you think he meant?
I watched the interview. He even told Laura Ingraham that what he was about to say would be twisted all around by the Democrats.

It is is explaining that Christian’s tend to be one of the lower voter turn out demographic. He said if you never vote again, at least vote this time.
I watched the interview. He even told Laura Ingraham that what he was about to say would be twisted all around by the Democrats.

It is is explaining that Christian’s tend to be one of the lower voter turn out demographic. He said if you never vote again, at least vote this time. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If Trump wins he'll be the last Republican President. If Trump loses there will never be a Republican President again. The reason being the Democrats and all the Globalist such as the WEF will never allow it even if they have to cheat and they won't mind doing that. Maybe that's what he meant too.

It is is explaining that Christian’s tend to be one of the lower voter turn out demographic. He said if you never vote again, at least vote this time. Originally Posted by Jackie S
... That's exactly what Trump meant.

#### Salty
So what do you think he meant? Originally Posted by Levianon17
I think that Trump is an attention whore. He says and does dumb ass shit to provoke a reaction and then when he gets called out for his actions he claims ignorance and grievance.

Anything to get the attention of the media cycle.
I think that Trump is an attention whore. He says and does dumb ass shit to provoke a reaction and then when he gets called out for his actions he claims ignorance and grievance.

Anything to get the attention of the media cycle. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Well he's sure has received his share of attention and the reactions are quite pathetic. I think they are born out of a combination of hate and fear.
Well he's sure has received his share of attention and the reactions are quite pathetic. I think they are born out of a combination of hate and fear. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I think you’re right. We both hate and fear Trump. The only question in my mind is “Do we have good reason to fear if he wins the election”?

I think we do.
I think you’re right. We both hate and fear Trump. The only question in my mind is “Do we have good reason to fear if he wins the election”?

I think we do. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Well I guess it depends on what you are truly afraid of. I am not afraid of Trump.I was never afraid of Joe Biden and I am not afraid of Kamala Harris. If I am afraid of anything it's who and what controls them.
His statement made no fucking sense. It is just more outlandish stupid shit spoken by the geriatric man baby. I would love for someone to ask him where he got that information from. If someone would, he or she would just hear crickets.

Got a link to that?

... That's exactly what Trump meant.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Post a video of him stating that.

Anything to get the attention of the media cycle. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Nailed it!

His statement made no fucking sense. It is just more outlandish stupid shit spoken by the geriatric man baby. I would love for someone to ask him where he got that information from. If someone would, he or she would just hear crickets. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And those who fawn over the Melange One are just too blind to see it. True Sheeple.