NEW Photos! Stay tuned to this post for more!

I just took a few new photos...
I will be updating my portfolio this week so stay tuned...
Some of you may know how I work... The more comments...
The more photos!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good lawd ������
Thank babe...

F@&$ YES!!
Wow! Give us more!
Mmmmm, mamacita!!!
Hope everyone has been enjoying there week...
My website will be down today and possibly tomorrow...
I will be doing a makeover to it... My booking page will still be up...
Here are a FEX photos from yesterday...

Why is it whenever I post you comment in code? Seems like most of my posts you pop on with your blank message? Its a photo post... If you can't comment for everyone why even comment?
Why is it whenever I post you comment in code? Seems like most of my posts you pop on with your blank message? Its a photo post... If you can't comment for everyone why even comment? Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate
If I'm posting something from the ROS of one of your reviews or from a private post on another thread I can't post it in public. We guys share stuff all the time that we can't post without private tags on it.
If I'm posting something from the ROS of one of your reviews or from a private post on another thread I can't post it in public. We guys share stuff all the time that we can't post without private tags on it. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Well I would appreciate if you stopped commenting on every post I make... It comes off stalkerish especially since we have never met... I mean all of my posts, your there with your blank comments.. I don't like drama but its annoying... If you have something to say about me make a post publicize it but please stop following all my posts with your blank input...
Beautiful!
Well I would appreciate if you stopped commenting on every post I make... It comes off stalkerish especially since we have never met... I mean all of my posts, your there with your blank comments.. I don't like drama but its annoying... If you have something to say about me make a post publicize it but please stop following all my posts with your blank input... Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate
I'll post wherever I desire madam. I'm not breaking any guidelines.
Beautiful! Originally Posted by oliguric
Thank you!!