Who is the KINKIEST provider???

Who is the KINKIEST provider around? When I ask I mean the one who will do ANYTHING! A complete submissive who will follow ANY kinky request without hesitation? Is there such a woman out there?
Actually, I bet the dominant providers are far kinkier than the submissive ones.
DDMcGEE is pretty damn kinky!!
While some of the providers who post here in Another Realm are very kinky. My guess is that the kinkiest are those who don't post much. Also I agree with the comment that the kinkiest providers are probably dominant not submissive.
everyone has a different take on "kinky" and even more so on "doing anything".....

No doubt you can find someone who fits what you are looking for but each person has some type of something that may not fulfill what you are looking for...

If you start at the most extreme you can imagine yourself and then add a few notches beyond that so you have room to expand then seek someone who is will to go to that extreme you will have all the fun you can imagine ...

Happy hunting...
  • thegj
  • 03-31-2014, 10:17 AM
Most obvious- Dallas
Under the radar sorta-- VNurse
The Dommes are the kinkiest.
DDMcGEE is pretty damn kinky!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Agree wholeheartedly, Dallas!!
awwwww Thanks yall but I am not the kinkyest....just the coolest! lol

Msathena is way kinkier than me...and DD is one helluva hot submissive!
Awe guys, I shed a submissive tear!

I'm touched that you think so highly of me Dallas, you were my first hobby crush!

I love to get wild, uninhibited, and extreme.... In that special submissive kind if way.

I haven't met many women that will go as far as I will, specially in the hobby.... Real world kink is much different than hobby kink due to safety issues with random partners.
I have a client who wants something specific. I have no problem fulfilling the request but I'm not his type. You all know how that is... The money is great and he's agreed to a double if I can find his "type". Finding his type isn't the problem... I need someone to do this call with his request. I can explain it if someone wants to e-mail me at my name at yahoo. Explaining it here is impossible. Is anyone daring enough???
If its against the eccie posting guidelines, I'm probably not going to go there.
She is very kinky and submissive based on experience. Still looking like her (or close to it) here in Montgomery, AL
Most obvious- Dallas
Under the radar sorta-- VNurse Originally Posted by thegj

REALLY?

LOL! Seriously, thank you for the mention!
yep thanks...I still have some Kinks to explore...lol