Sensual Wrestling

I've been seeing this provider on a regular basis and notice on her P411 menu sensual wrestling. One night after a couple of drinks we were in bed having a little foreplay and I ask her about it. And suddenly a light switch comes on inside of her and she begins to wrestle me. I mean I'm doing everything I can to keep her from dominating me and put up some pretty good resistance. This was one of the best sessions we've had together and I must say it was quite a rush. I don't know what got her so excited, the drinks or the wrestling. Since my last session with her, she's has posted on BP that she provides sensual wrestling.
After that experience I thought I understood what sensual wrestling meant. P411 gives a brief definition of what it means, so I google the subject. I was surprised to see every video I saw the woman was completely dominant and the guy totally submissive. I don't think I would enjoy being completely submissive but putting up a little resistance was fun.
What are your thoughts about sensual wrestling?
This is interesting from a logistical perspective. Forget the dom/sub aspect. Here's my question. If you are wrestling with each other, things could get quickly out of hand. Before you know it, body parts are going places. Is this a game played covered? If so, how do you stop the spontaneity and then recover it? Or, do you just go for it with out stopping for the logistics?
The proper lingerie allows for this to be fun....there is something about allowing a female to pin your head between her thighs!!!
  • savak
  • 08-20-2014, 10:54 PM
I would love to try this, I'm surprised I've never done this before considering all the other fetishes I've tried.

But one thing I'm worried about is accidentally hurting my provider. Like I try to get her off me and when i'm shaking her off, she falls off the bed and hurts herself, or she bumps her head against the wall and stuff.

If I bump my head, thats fine cause I'm a guy. But I was with a provider once and during the session I was sucking on her tits and then I went up to kiss her and she didn't see that she had her head tucked down and bumped her in the forehead. I felt pretty bad and was all apologetic, but luckily she was like "no baby I didn't feel anything" and told me not to worry. And in the next session I did with her, I brought it up, and she giggled " i barely noticed".

But still not all girls are the same and this particular provider was a little curvier and was definitely alot more tougher than any providers I've ever met.
I love doing this and have enjoyed it with several clients, most want to be whupped by a girl but a few enjoy putty up a real fight. Some like professional wrestling holds and know the names of the moves and some just want to grapple naked with a busty sting woman. I high me up anytime
damn spell check on my crappy phone, sorry y'all....if you want to grapple naked with a strong woman then hit me up. sorry for that babble before. LOL
damn spell check on my crappy phone, sorry y'all....if you want to grapple naked with a strong woman then hit me up. sorry for that babble before. LOL Originally Posted by sue_nami
Not sure if you ever travel, but if you ever come to Kansas City, I would love to meet you!
There are few things I love more than a playful wrestling match with a woman. Personally, I'm a bit of a blend of the types that Sue_nami mentions. The pure fantasy stuff where the guy doesn't resist at all I find boring -- part of what I enjoy is the struggle (safely, of course), although I do prefer to lose. Can be a challenge finding a lady who likes to wrestle, though, at least in Oklahoma, so I count you as pretty lucky!